twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
I haven't been on here for a while. I come back to find out so many people that I used to see all the time and that contributed so much to the community are gone. I can't help but feel sad that they're not here anymore and it's so nostalgic to see their posts. I'm glad they're at peace now.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Adûnâi, Abyssal, divinemistress36 and 8 others
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Every crossed out name I see lights a flicker of hope underneath my heart that this year will be the year I find the courage to go through with it. I hope to soon be in their company.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Reuthry, Gonnerr and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally envy those who've managed to ctb, they are the true fortunate ones to me as now they are eternally at peace, I'm also glad they found what they were searching for.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, worthIess, Reuthry and 4 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm a newbie and get sad seeing user names with a line through them.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

Sep 29, 2023
I personally envy those who've managed to ctb, they are the true fortunate ones to me as now they are eternally at peace, I'm also glad they found what they were searching for.
I envy them too.

• Love
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Just a stupid question: how does the forum managers know to correctly cross the users name when they really CTB? In the cases of crossed names , the user gave a previous warning before any atttempt?

• Love
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I wish I'd ctb'd when I had the chance. For reasons, I won't have the same chance anymore and seeing that crossed out name makes me die inside.
Just a stupid question: how does the forum managers know to correctly cross the users name when they really CTB? In the cases of crossed names , the user gave a previous warning before any atttempt?
People say that they want a crossed out name in their goodbye thread or don't text back. In that case we assume that they're dead.

• Love
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
When I see an old thread from someone I spoke with who had a goodbye thread it makes me sad. Just saw a post of mine with a like from @edu0z and it hurt to see.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, _Broken_alice and breezeboy
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

Sep 29, 2023
As far as I know, they usually cross their names when someone's inactive for a while after they posted they're gonna attempt.
When I see an old thread from someone I spoke with who had a goodbye thread it makes me sad. Just saw a post of mine with a like from @edu0z and it hurt to see.
Ah. Another one. I didn't know they were gone too.
I wish I'd ctb'd when I had the chance. For reasons, I won't have the same chance anymore and seeing that crossed out name makes me die inside.
I feel you. I attempted a couple months ago and failed. When I see those names I remember I was so close to mine being like that too. It's sad.

Last edited:
  • Love