Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey!

If you were a cereal... what would you be and why?

I was also wondering if anyone here was active in 2019 or upto summer of 2020.?

I mean I know a lot of people will be, but I don't recognise many people anymore I feel like the newbie all over again haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Kellog's Fruit Loops!!

I've been around since March, 2020 but became reality active about 7 months ago.

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Corn flakes, since I flake out on life.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Gruel

• Love
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I would be the one with a chocolatte filling lol. When I was shopping today I saw some really tasty cereals, the white chocolate filling, the nougat filling, milk chocolate filling. But I stopped myself from buying it because I'm very insecure with my body. I'd rather starve myself. Ok I'm very drunk now, please don't judge me.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Tasteless, bland, boring porridge that is out of date.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, demuic, BlankUser and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm Cocoa Puffs, cause I'm cuckoo.

• Yay!
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I'd definitely be one of those cheap Great Value cereals

4f6d072f-d613-46d5-a706-2c0ad138e02a_2.a21f09b4e74b929b51b8d30d6fa452c8_700x700.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and Symbiote
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
I would be the one with a chocolatte filling lol. When I was shopping today I saw some really tasty cereals, the white chocolate filling, the nougat filling, milk chocolate filling. But I stopped myself from buying it because I'm very insecure with my body. I'd rather starve myself. Ok I'm very drunk now, please don't judge me.
Are they called something like Krave? Or are similar to them? They sound delish

Also what are you drinking?

Reactions: BlankUser
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I'd be a cereal killer

*cause I'm cereal and I'm killing myself*

• Yay!
Reactions: poisonedminds, StringPuppet and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Are they called something like Krave? Or are similar to them? They sound delish

Also what are you drinking?
They're called Kellogg's Tresor... Or something like that. And I was drinking vodka and passed out, that's why I didn't reply :))

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I recognize you from around the forum :) I had joined relatively close to when you did (December, 2019).

I think if I were a cereal, I would definitely have to be Kelloggs Raisin Bran. It's not very exciting and I guess you can say it's never anybody's "first choice" for the most part. I associate this with being the friend who's never really a favorite and is just kind of there -- kind of like me lol

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
I recognize you from around the forum :) I had joined relatively close to when you did (December, 2019).

I think if I were a cereal, I would definitely have to be Kelloggs Raisin Bran. It's not very exciting and I guess you can say it's never anybody's "first choice" for the most part. I associate this with being the friend who's never really a favorite and is just kind of there -- kind of like me lol
Hey! I recognise you to! I also relate to to just be there and kind of existing haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate cereal. My dad once forced me to eat a whole box in one sitting and now I can't even think about it without getting vaguely nauseous. Personally I think almost anything is gross when mixed with milk though.

Before I hated cereal I used to think Cookie Crisp was alright but I probably wouldn't be able to stand it now.

hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I hate cereal. My dad once forced me to eat a whole box in one sitting and now I can't even think about it without getting vaguely nauseous. Personally I think almost anything is gross when mixed with milk though.

Before I hated cereal I used to think Cookie Crisp was alright but I probably wouldn't be able to stand it now.
Jeez, that's terrible... Why did he make you eat an entire box?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Jeez, that's terrible... Why did he make you eat an entire box?
I can't really remember the exact reason. It was over 15 years ago. I think it may have been because I wanted something else for breakfast instead or maybe he thought I just wasn't eating healthy enough because this was around when I had started to gain weight. I do remember it was Cheerios though.

• Aww..
Reactions: hahabye
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I can't really remember the exact reason. It was over 15 years ago. I think it may have been because I wanted something else for breakfast instead or maybe he thought I just wasn't eating healthy enough because this was around when I had started to gain weight. I do remember it was Cheerios though.
I'm sorry you had to experience that... This kind of power abuse from adults can really leave a deep mark. I was forced to eat on several occasions as well and those memories still haunt me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc