Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Cant find a job with my degree so I will probably start looking for work in factory, storage or something like that. Cant believe I wasted 5 years on nothing. Its so depressing seeing people knowing what they want to be and knowing that they will surely have job opportunities. TBH I went to college just to do something because I had no clue what to do. It just so happened that I am decent at that but after finishing this shit, there are no jobs for my degree.What I actually want is not realistic and my wishes dont collide with this reality. It would have been far better if i was born on some other planet. Maybe on that planet you could do what you want. It just makes me want to kill myself even more because I have to do what I dont want to do in order to survive. I still cant believe it, its funny and sad at the same time. How does one remain sane when you are always losing at everything?

• Hugs
Reactions: ScienceIsScary and Swedish Equality
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What was your degree? I did archaeology so I can kind of relate, though I did get work afterwards but it was the nineties you couldn't fail to get work.

Reactions: ScienceIsScary and Jessamine
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
A degree means shit nowadays, I have none, I am thick as shit, but I see those who have busted their asses off and still after years of ache, they are in the same place they started in, it sucks, It really does,
I cannot sympathise as I have never been in that place, but I understand frustration and so on
Is there nothing you can do to ensure you make this degree work for you? how far have you looked, have you slammed upon every door possible?

Reactions: Swedish Equality
Y

yuvo

Feb 15, 2020
Im so sorry to hear that, feel free to msg me if you need someone to talk to

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
It all depends on how different you can make your application, for example if you are adding extra activities, if you have an illness or condition that makes studying more difficult