• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Pastilles with lidocaine and/or benzocaine. They are really useful at numbing your mouth and throat, which helps a lot against the SN taste and possible vomiting.

• Informative
Reactions: Julgran, Hollowillow and rationaltake
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
well thought! probably you're right and it is s good supplement

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Pastilles with lidocaine and/or benzocaine. They are really useful at numbing your mouth and throat, which helps a lot against the SN taste and possible vomiting.
Is that like Oragel or something?

S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Numbing your throat will cause you to actually gag. How do i know? I used cocain that was cut wit ludocaine

• Informative
Reactions: thethatsitboy and Hollowillow
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
Benzocaine is also shown to cause methemoglobinemia, which makes it seem especially useful for numbing the tongue. Seems like it would increase the chance of overwhelming the reductase enzyme that break down MetHg. Orajel and Anbesol are both OTC in the US.

Reactions: emgrl