• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
This made me feel pretty dizzy but I think I need to tighten it better when I ctb.

Alcohol may help relaxing when using the method.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
countdowntoecstasy

countdowntoecstasy

Feb 11, 2024
Thought about using this method, thank you for verifying

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Adûnâi
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
This made me feel pretty dizzy but I think I need to tighten it better when I ctb.

Alcohol may help relaxing when using the method.
Was this a homemade tourniquet or a bought one? Was looking to buy one lately. Do you know of any places physically that might sell one? Thanks sorry :)

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Adûnâi
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Was this a homemade tourniquet or a bought one? Was looking to buy one lately. Do you know of any places physically that might sell one? Thanks sorry :)
I bought one and tourniquets are cheap and easily avaliable in most places. Even amazon sells them.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Deleted member 65988
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Tourniquet's intended design is to stop blood flow so using it should be much better than using a belt or gorilla tape and bags.

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Interesting method, may look into it just for curiosity sakes.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Adûnâi and 1 other person
anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
I tried last night and got very close to unconsciousness I backed out though because I'm worried about convulsions and something coming loose because I made a makeshift tourniquet.

I'll consider buying a real one from some place

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Adûnâi and 1 other person
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
So this is equivalent to the Night-Night method correct? Or I shall say, not equivalent, but the purpose is still to cut the blood flow from the carotid arteries, right? However, with the Night-Night method, using the cornhole bags provides spacing for your windpipe, such that you're still able to breathe. How do you not crush your windpipe using a tourniquet?​

Reactions: rozeske
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
So this is equivalent to the Night-Night method correct? Or I shall say, not equivalent, but the purpose is still to cut the blood flow from the carotid arteries, right? However, with the Night-Night method, using the cornhole bags provides spacing for your windpipe, such that you're still able to breathe. How do you not crush your windpipe using a tourniquet?​
This is almost the same as night-night. You still breathe while having it on but it's harder to do so and not crush your windpipes. Problem with this method is it's hard to position correctly. It has many similar downsides to night-night but I like it better because tightening it seems easier.

Reactions: PrisonPlanetBreak and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
In order to fully crush your windpipe you need 15-16kg weight of pressure. But to crush the carotid arteries you only need 5-6kg weight pressure. So ideally when you are tightening the torniquet and applying pressure you need to apply enough pressure to only block off the arteries and not the windpipe. That way you are still able to breath. This is why the method is called death by blood choke.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Adûnâi, PrisonPlanetBreak and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
In order to fully crush your windpipe you need 15-16kg weight of pressure. But to crush the carotid arteries you only need 5-6kg weight pressure. So ideally when you are tightening the torniquet and applying pressure you need to apply enough pressure to only block off the arteries and not the windpipe. That way you are still able to breath. This is why the method is called death by blood choke.
This is the main downside and thing to note about all blood choke type methods as it really comes down to compressing with the right amount of weight.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This is the main downside and thing to note about all blood choke type methods as it really comes down to compressing with the right amount of weight.
Yes, it is hard to know the exact pressure you are applying and people might continue tightening beyond enough.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu