• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mor.Mirt

Aug 4, 2023
Sorry for my terrible English 🥴 I'm currently in the training stage and I had an idea, I once read a thread on this forum about strangulation with a tourniquet, where it was recommended to use a belt or a piece of cloth, so I thought, what about professional tourniquets? Recommended TCCC, type CAT 3 generation, or even not recommended, but which have shown their effectiveness, for example, the SICH harness, well, in the extreme case, a cheap Chinese replica, well, in the already difficult case, the Soviet Esmarch harness, but this is already a laugh and not suicide, because that hymence will tear even when you try to put it on. Perhaps someone has heard something about such a tool and could give some advice. Full   urniket CAT Gen 7 Slide2 1 415152 1476360 Tackticheskiy turniket 800x800

M

Mor.Mirt

Aug 4, 2023
Today, I will attempt to use the SICH tourniquet method. If any issues arise, I will update this post as soon as possible. Alternatively, if all goes well, I would appreciate your prayers. Additionally, any suggestions for alternative methods to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Today, I will attempt to use the SICH tourniquet method. If any issues arise, I will update this post as soon as possible. Alternatively, if all goes well, I would appreciate your prayers. Additionally, any suggestions for alternative methods to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I hope everything went smoothly. I'm not knowledgeable on the method but those seem like they'd do the job. Waiting for updates just in case, otherwise rest in peace

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Sorry for my terrible English 🥴 I'm currently in the training stage and I had an idea, I once read a thread on this forum about strangulation with a tourniquet, where it was recommended to use a belt or a piece of cloth, so I thought, what about professional tourniquets? Recommended TCCC, type CAT 3 generation, or even not recommended, but which have shown their effectiveness, for example, the SICH harness, well, in the extreme case, a cheap Chinese replica, well, in the already difficult case, the Soviet Esmarch harness, but this is already a laugh and not suicide, because that hymence will tear even when you try to put it on. Perhaps someone has heard something about such a tool and could give some advice.View attachment 119888View attachment 119889View attachment 119890View attachment 119891
You know about the night night method right?