• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
please help me i cant any longer.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It seems to be greatly restricted in first world countries such as the United States, Canada, etc. I hope I can help you, my friend, but unfortunately most of my sources are local and do not ship abroad.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
It seems to be greatly restricted in first world countries such as the United States, Canada, etc. I hope I can help you, my friend, but unfortunately most of my sources are local and do not ship abroad.
i appreciate the thought man im just so exhausted.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
i appreciate the thought man im just so exhausted.
It really hurts me when innocent people all they want is to end their lives, but unfortunately even that wish is not available in this shitty world. How cruelty!!!

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
You're not supposed to give out sources.. I guess maybe initials I'm not really sure. When I see posts about getting it in the US they leave off not fully answering the question. They talk about a possible source going to the site putting the item in their cart and going to check out.. then it ends there not saying if they were successful purchasing it. So I have no idea.. I'm in the same boat