• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vuberpoot1

vuberpoot1

Nov 7, 2023
It seems that in the past year, SN has really been cracked down on. There's basically no sources on the clearnet offering SN to anyone not affiliated with a business or organization. Is there any hope left to find a source of SN in the US?

Reactions: failure.to.bloom and sadandlonely99
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
no, you'll have to order overseas.

donehere24

donehere24

Oct 24, 2023
It seems that in the past year, SN has really been cracked down on. There's basically no sources on the clearnet offering SN to anyone not affiliated with a business or organization. Is there any hope left to find a source of SN in the US?
kinda late to the party here but i was able to place an order of sn by pretending to be a small organization. hasn't arrived yet but I have not run into any issues with them trying to verify the existence of said organization.

Reactions: kermudgeon and TooOldToDieYoung
TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
kinda late to the party here but i was able to place an order of sn by pretending to be a small organization. hasn't arrived yet but I have not run into any issues with them trying to verify the existence of said organization.
Can you share the source. I might try this.

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
I googled it and apparently you can buy it in Australia but only in industrial amounts for food use, cant just buy a little bottle. It would probably be a bit sus if i ordered 25kg+ do my little unit lol.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Can you PM the source please? Thank you!

ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Typical conservative jesusfreaks want to make life hell for the not-rich and take away their one way out.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
Do you mind pming a source? And how did you pretend to be a small organization - just by putting a made up name?