• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Good news in New Jersey, where assisted suicide just became legal. Frightfully restricted, but legal:

And more restrictions in Washington State, where a 72-hour observational hold for suicide risk --not the full-on judge-ordered involuntary institutionalization!-- means they will take away your guns for six months...:

...And where they're trying to push through an increase from the current 72 hour involuntary hold to five days --which they admit would effectively mean seven days because of the weekend-- before the pill-pushers have to justify their decision before a judge:

It will also allow forced medication for patients outside of the hospital(!):

"Current law allows medication like antipsychotics to be forcibly administered if someone is detained, but the proposal would allow judges to require it even after a person was released on a supervisory order.

De Felice said that could include forced injections..."

Reactions: lost_soul83, Darkhole, Jc40 and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Hooray for residents of NJ! This is a step in the right direction, however, it appears that things are getting worse in Washington State, especially the laws that you have mentioned. Do you have any plans to relocate if things continue to go this way?

• Love
Reactions: Jc40, lemmeeleev and AnnihilatedAnna
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Hooray for residents of NJ! This is a step in the right direction, however, it appears that things are getting worse in Washington State, especially the laws that you have mentioned. Do you have any plans to relocate if things continue to go this way?
No, I'm stuck here in WA for the foreseeable future. I just plan on being quiet about my plans and successful in any future attempt. And I have a gun hidden away, in case something goes awry. "I sold it at a gun show," is an alibi for its absence that they can't confidently challenge.

Reactions: TAW122, Qbert and lemmeeleev
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The only concern on this is that they might use methods other than like giving u the humane lethal injections. I read something about the government turning to less efficient methods for inmates on death row. Anything the government legalizes or enforces, often there's downsides that people don't know. Where the intent and what actually happens is different. I'm not saying I don't want people to have access to peaceful euthanasia when they are suffering especially in old age, incurable disease etc. Just that with anything our government does often comes with untintended consequences. There's often the seen vs the unseen or hidden costs.

Reactions: FauxEmotions
Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
From the NJ article:

"I have concluded that, while my faith may lead me to a particular decision for myself, as a public official I cannot deny this alternative to those who may reach a different conclusion,"

Good man! Need more of these in office.

Last edited:
Reactions: lost_soul83, FauxEmotions, Cookiedough8956 and 1 other person
Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
The article is behind a paywall for me, but the title gives me the sense of it.

Our society is deeply damaged.
Dang, there wasn't a paywall last night. Too bad there's not a way around that.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018

Here is another article that just makes my blood boil!! Seriously, these medical professionals and pro-lifers are sick and cruel beyond words. If it was legal to get back at them without penalty, then patients should do so and show them no mercy. They got everything backwards. For one, just because someone is depressed due to the shitty quality of life and health issues doesn't invalidate their decision or thought process, it is a perfectly valid (and often legitimate) reason for wanting to CTB. Secondly, who is to determine whether or not life is worth living? There is no objective criteria nor is it a fact that life is great (just pro-life propaganda and spiel).

The one who suffered a serious health issue in her 90's should have been given the option to exit peacefully instead of continuing to live in torment. Granted, there are people who do appreciate to be saved and continue living until natural causes take them and more power to them. However, the moment they decide to impose their choice (of life/pro-life) onto others who don't want to continue or don't want anymore life, is not only immoral, unethical (and should be illegal). It really infuriates me how society, the state (government), and health professionals get away with all these and the patient has little (most oftenly) to no recourse for damages and costs incurred by such actions from the hospital, government, and/or society.

Reactions: snowman626 and lost_soul83
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
The government doesn't want you to kill yourself because then you can't pay taxes.

Reactions: snowman626