M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Can anyone share their experiences how long it took to receive their package once the tracking status became cleared customs? The package was sent Priority Mail Express International. All of the info I can find online is wildly contradictory, with there being no apparent rhyme or reason. Some people say it took weeks once clearing customs and some a few days.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It takes however long it takes. You expect any part of the government to be efficient, or have real answers?

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Just curious how long it has taken those here with experience to get a pulse on an average. Need to start meto ahead regime, but don't want to start, use my supply, and my package not arrive. Getting very close to "dead"line.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Just curious how long it has taken those here with experience to get a pulse on an average. Need to start meto ahead regime, but don't want to start, use my supply, and my package not arrive. Getting very close to "dead"line.
How long has it been? If it's a week or two overdue, definitely a problem. But it's us customs, it isn't as strict as other places like Canada.