M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know where I can get nitrostat (nitroglycerin)? I know that it is a regulated medication and probably the only place would be the dark/deep web. I'd rather avoid that if possible. Is there a doctor here who might be able to prescribe it to me? I know that's a long shot. Any other resources you can provide would be most helpful. I want to avoid the dark/deep web. If I can't avoid the deep/dark web I would very much like to know a reputable site and a reputable person who could sell it to me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jewels and Kdawg2018
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know where I can get nitrostat (nitroglycerin)? I know that it is a regulated medication and probably the only place would be the dark/deep web. I'd rather avoid that if possible. Is there a doctor here who might be able to prescribe it to me? I know that's a long shot. Any other resources you can provide would be most helpful. I want to avoid the dark/deep web. If I can't avoid the deep/dark web I would very much like to know a reputable site and a reputable person who could sell it to me.
If you are referring to the angina med you can get it by asking the pharmacist to give it to you. Used to cost $4.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
If you are referring to the angina med you can get it by asking the pharmacist to give it to you. Used to cost $4.
Wait, what?? Really? I live in the states and I'm in my late 20s, so wouldn't that preclude me from getting it? Also, I doubt they would give me enough to ctb. Do you know what the meds are called?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap