• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
Please help, everyday is pain for me. I constantly disappoint myself and the people around me. I want an end to all of this. I have no energy anymore, I've searched for so many ways. Please give me the best accessible ways to ctb at home. I live in the goddamn 2nd story but I am willing to jump if someone tells me how to do it for sure. I don't want to end up actually living, as much as it takes I want to finally die in peace. It's the reason to all of my problems and trust me I've tried enough to know. I was gonna jump but I'm scared I'll do it wrong since everything I do in my life I do it incorrectly. I can't even swallow pills. Please someone help me it is very urgent I am slowly losing my mind I need a quick way out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, Praestat_Mori, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward, I don't think that jumping from 2nd story could ever be high enough to die, it would just potentially lead to injuries. And any over the counter pills aren't recommended. There's information about methods in the suicide resource compilation, but if a quick, painless, accessible, peaceful and very reliable method existed this website would never need to exist and it would be such of a relief for suffering people. Suicide being easy is of course far too good to be true.

Reactions: eatantz, PoshPorcupine, Cherry Crumpet and 4 others
hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
Sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward, I don't think that jumping from 2nd story could ever be high enough to die, it would just potentially lead to injuries. And any over the counter pills aren't recommended. There's information about methods in the suicide resource compilation, but if a quick, painless, accessible, peaceful and very reliable method existed this website would never need to exist and it would be such of a relief for suffering people. Suicide being easy is of course far too good to be true.
i know, but i really need something. ive read the best method to exist is N. could you tell me a little bit more about it and how to get my hands on it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
i know, but i really need something. ive read the best method to exist is N. could you tell me a little bit more about it and how to get my hands on it?
Nembutal is the drug used for euthanasia, from what I'm aware the only way to get it is by travelling to Mexico, I read about people on the forum managing to get N from there.

Reactions: aticeret and hatedavoidant
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
From what I understand SN, Inert gasses (Nitrogen or Helium) and Carbon monoxide seems to be the most peaceful.

Reactions: hatedavoidant
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I agree. Though i see many more people wanting to use the sn method instead of carbon monoxide.. the last one seems more peaceful to me honestly and also easier to achieve, less preparation. You only need more time and space alone and not be found. Maybe thats why people prefer sn? N would be best of course.

Reactions: hatedavoidant
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
You could try drinking bleach, and alot of it, and hide or lock yourself so you won't be discovered.

Amanda Todd attempted CTB with it and the only reason she was saved was because she was found and hospitalised.
I really plead with you to not drink bleach. It would be miserable and torturous.

Reactions: aticeret and Cherry Crumpet
veimi

veimi

Mar 15, 2023
Please help, everyday is pain for me. I constantly disappoint myself and the people around me. I want an end to all of this. I have no energy anymore, I've searched for so many ways. Please give me the best accessible ways to ctb at home. I live in the goddamn 2nd story but I am willing to jump if someone tells me how to do it for sure. I don't want to end up actually living, as much as it takes I want to finally die in peace. It's the reason to all of my problems and trust me I've tried enough to know. I was gonna jump but I'm scared I'll do it wrong since everything I do in my life I do it incorrectly. I can't even swallow pills. Please someone help me it is very urgent I am slowly losing my mind I need a quick way out.
Maybe reconsider?..

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Nembutal is the drug used for euthanasia, from what I'm aware the only way to get it is by travelling to Mexico, I read about people on the forum managing to get N from there.
Am not sure if it's a scam or not but someone on reddit pmd an email to get it after tried to post vent about brain damage from failed attempt. Don't have any money so cannot verify if it's a scam or not. Can pm you and maybe it's a source you know or not you can check? Am not sure if it's allowed or not.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Sadly, despite what everyone says, suicide isn't the easy way out you've been led to believe. Efficient methods aren't quick and easy to come by. Hanging is probably the most accessible, but in my experience it's not all that quick and SI can be a bitch.

Your best bets are SN or an exit bag with gas. Those both require planning and money to accomplish. A firearm would be quick and effective if you have access to one, but again you would be best prepared after reading about it first.

There are resources on here that you can read to find the best method that suits you. I'm sorry that there's no immediate way to ctb. It can be quite disheartening. I was in a rush when I first found this place, and have now found a couple methods that will take time but should give me the peace I desire. I hope you can do the same.

Reactions: eatantz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Am not sure if it's a scam or not but someone on reddit pmd an email to get it after tried to post vent about brain damage from failed attempt. Don't have any money so cannot verify if it's a scam or not. Can pm you and maybe it's a source you know or not you can check? Am not sure if it's allowed or not.
Anything like that will just be a scam, there's no reliable way to obtain N online and that has been stated many times on the forum. I don't really think there's much point to trying to find N online.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
That'll be a scam as FC said, for all the reasons she said. It's pointless trying to find N online, they will all be scams.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I agree. Though i see many more people wanting to use the sn method instead of carbon monoxide.. the last one seems more peaceful to me honestly and also easier to achieve, less preparation. You only need more time and space alone and not be found. Maybe thats why people prefer sn? N would be best of course.
I think many people prefer SN because there is an ease by just having to swallow something, for me just ingesting something would have the lowest amount of SI.

Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Anything like that will just be a scam, there's no reliable way to obtain N online and that has been stated many times on the forum. I don't really think there's much point to trying to find N online.
That stinks