Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I know I've been practically gone and living without SS, but I just found something out that isn't good in the slightest. I need a mod to talk to me ASAP about this. If I don't respond immediately, I've gone to do something for myself, but will be checking here every now and then to see when I'm contacted.
Yes, I'm still around, though I do feel, considering how I haven't visited in a while, I have in a sense fully moved on, and will make a goodbye thread soon. Will be sad, but...I will have to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kat!, OccydePoes, _Kaira_ and 5 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
This sounds very cryptic... Hope you are ok

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, Inferdan, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Inferdan, I hope you're okay. You know how to contact a mod, right? You can nudge them by naming them in your post: @RainAndSadness, @Hasssssuùuu, for example; or you can open a "ticket" by clicking on that option in your menu; or you can report your post saying you need help.

Please be careful and safe.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 19276, Inferdan and 2 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Hey, I hope you're alright. You could watch this thread with email notifications and then you'd be alerted when someone replies. I think on the settings you can have email notifications if someone DMs you. Of course this means you need to be careful with your email if someone else has any chance of seeing what's being mailed. I hope you're safe

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Inferdan
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey Inferdan, sorry to hear about what you're going through.

we can discuss what's happening and what you're going through in PMs. i can try my best to help you out with anything you need to help with giving you some sort of peace of mind.

i've reached out to you via PMs. hope you feel better.

take care.

• Love
Reactions: sadstargazer231, Ghost2211, Deleted member 19276 and 3 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
This sounds very cryptic... Hope you are ok
I am ok. It's something to do with SS as a whole, though, and want them to know in case it is something potentially harmful to everyone here. I am well, just a few issues as life always gives, but I'll be fine :p
@Inferdan, I hope you're okay. You know how to contact a mod, right? You can nudge them by naming them in your post: @RainAndSadness, @Hasssssuùuu, for example; or you can open a "ticket" by clicking on that option in your menu; or you can report your post saying you need help.

Please be careful and safe.
This is very helpful, didn't know this :ahhha: I mean, the mentions I could've thought about doing, but would not have thought about tickets or reporting. Thank you, I'll keep this in mind next time I need to contact a mod:hihi: and I will be sure to be safe. The same to you, my friend :)
Hey, I hope you're alright. You could watch this thread with email notifications and then you'd be alerted when someone replies. I think on the settings you can have email notifications if someone DMs you. Of course this means you need to be careful with your email if someone else has any chance of seeing what's being mailed. I hope you're safe
Yeah, I don't plan on using my email here...but I feel like it's fine, just need to check every now and then.
I am safe currently, don't worry:)) hope you are too, and that you're doing ok despite things:hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadstargazer231, Deleted member 1465, Brackenshire and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I am ok. It's something to do with SS as a whole, though, and want them to know in case it is something potentially harmful to everyone here.

What is it?

• Hugs
Reactions: epic, puppy9, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Wraith, puppy9 and 4 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
@Brick In The Wall @waived I would like to share it with everyone, but this knowledge shouldn't be handled in such a carefree manner, so...I'm sorry, but I can't, in case there are any insiders on SS who will use it to their advantage

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Deleted member 19276
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@Brick In The Wall @waived I would like to share it with everyone, but this knowledge shouldn't be handled in such a carefree manner, so...I'm sorry, but I can't, in case there are any insiders on SS who will use it to their advantage
There have always been insiders here. I'm aware of nearly every inch of this site and I keep things tight if need be. I'm here if you want to discuss it.

You've obviously spoken to the mods about this already tho and it is what it is.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
There have always been insiders here. I'm aware of nearly every inch of this site and I keep things tight if need be. I'm here if you want to discuss it.

You've obviously spoken to the mods about this already tho and it is what it is.
No, I've always been aware of it. I've spoken to a mod already about the issue, though, just waiting for a response after notifying them of the potential issue. And thank you, I'm glad you manage to keep things under control wherever you are able to to keep continuing this place as a sanctuary :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No, I've always been aware of it. I've spoken to a mod already about the issue, though, just waiting for a response after notifying them of the potential issue. And thank you, I'm glad you manage to keep things under control wherever you are able to to keep continuing this place as a sanctuary :)
Sounds a bit cryptic and probably something I'm already aware of tbh. I'm not a mod but I do my part to keep the peace.

Anyways, mad love and respect. I still appreciate you trying to lookout.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstargazer231, darksideofthebright, Viro_Major and 3 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Sounds a bit cryptic and probably something I'm already aware of tbh. I'm not a mod but I do my part to keep the peace.

Anyways, mad love and respect. I still appreciate you trying to lookout.
For this place? Always :) not sure how serious the problem is, but I felt it was something worth looking into, especially by the nature of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
For this place? Always :) not sure how serious the problem is, but I felt it was something worth looking into, especially by the nature of it
Fair enough, why didn't you just contact a mod directly with such information if you're unwilling to share tho?

If you're worried about "plants, insiders, or spies" this is obviously tipping them off.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Wraith, dropdeadfred and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211, puppy9, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Well, a mod... I could say I know one more from the ones mentioned here.
But I hope it's not something too serious, this issue you've been describing.
And ah, I guess if you are about to leave SS for good, then that will indeed be sad, but no way around it - I personally would understand. :smiling:
For the brighter tomorrow. Your tomorrow. :hug:

Reactions: Wraith and dropdeadfred
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 19276 and Brick In The Wall
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
This has uncomfortably piqued my interest. Very cryptic indeed.

Whatever it is, hope you're safe OP.

Reactions: ecmnesia, puppy9, dropdeadfred and 2 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Fair enough, why didn't you just contact a mod directly with such information if you're unwilling to share tho?

If you're worried about "plants, insiders, or spies" this is obviously tipping them off.
I didn't know how to. I'm sorry, I'm dum :ahhha:
Yo Halloween already passed baby. The only suspense left in this year is if Santa died of Covid or not.
Plot twist, Santa created the coronavirus because he was tired of songbook a world tour in one night every year for the sake of others. I mean, his sole existence is the servitude of all children. I'm sure it can get tiring
Well, a mod... I could say I know one more from the ones mentioned here.
But I hope it's not something too serious, this issue you've been describing.
And ah, I guess if you are about to leave SS for good, then that will indeed be sad, but no way around it - I personally would understand. :smiling:
For the brighter tomorrow. Your tomorrow. :hug:
I hope the same. It probably isn't, but either way, I feel like it's still something to point out.
And, well, I've been doing a lot for myself, and currently am still unsure on leaving SS (it's hard, trust me, I love the people here :pfff::ahhha:), but idk..it may have to happen. It's not like it's always on my mind, beckoning me back, but eh. Either I do that or continue as I am doing now; periodically appearing again to see how people are doing and to talk for a little. I do miss you all and the friends I made here. So many beautiful, smart, caring and understanding, talented, varied people.You barely find any in life, I'm just sad it has to be here the anywhere else. Ah well...make do with what life gives you, I guess. No, I don't live by that, nor do I tell myself that (then again...I guess partly live by this), but eh, I said it anyways XD

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, OccydePoes, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Plot twist, Santa created the coronavirus because he was tired of songbook a world tour in one night every year for the sake of others. I mean, his sole existence is the servitude of all children. I'm sure it can get tiring

23727737-santa-claus-is-in-the-laboratory-with-flasks.jpg

I knew it! I knew Santa was a sketchy guy! :))

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, _Kaira_ and Inferdan
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
PFFFFTTTTT
No wonder the snow and air in the North Pole feel tingly...
hqdefault.jpg

At least they got em! ;)
But anyways, back on topic, sorry about this!

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_ and Inferdan
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
hqdefault.jpg

At least they got em! ;)
But anyways, back on topic, sorry about this!
No need to be sorry, this was good XD and the topic is really just me asking for a mod to notify, so is all good. I won't be revealing it to anyone (besides one person I know is trustworthy, but no more, can't be spreading it around so much, sorry), but it'll get sorted sometime soon

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 19276
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
want them to know in case it is something potentially harmful to everyone here.
harmful to everyone here... hmm... rude of me to pry or try guess the situation really, but i will say this, if someone got in contact with me about being on this site i would tell them to fuck off. simply put, fuck off and if the issue is with me saying 'i wanna die' well again, simply put i tell them to straight fuck off.
this site is helpful, not to help you ctb but to help you open up when you couldnt with family or friends.
this place has helped more than counselling or friends and all i have done here is vent.
sorry for swearing and assuming.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_
I

ilovenightmares

Alcohol is my medication
Jul 4, 2020
In case it is something potentially harmful to everyone here.

Erm.. Not cool posting this and being so secretive tbh.. Hope there's some sort of clarification at the end of this?

Last edited:
Reactions: _Kaira_, GoodPersonEffed and waived
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I'd like to know what the thing that could hurt me is so I can make my own decision on what to do.

Reactions: _Kaira_, GoodPersonEffed and Fragile
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Erm.. Not cool posting this and being so secretive tbh.. Hope there's some sort of clarification at the end of this?
@waived @Jump123 Once a solution is found and I've finished discussing it with the mods, it will be clarified with everyone to prevent anything. Won't say it now for people to panic about, I doubt it's serious and the issue itself exact (you'll learn why I say exact afterwards), but you'll definitely be told, since we have to for the solution to be implemented. I'm sure of it, at least. As for being secretive, it's just because in case any insiders find out. Idk :ahhha: just being safe

Last edited:
Reactions: _Kaira_, raindrops and waived
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@waived @Jump123 Once a solution is found and I've finished discussing it with the mods, it will be clarified with everyone to prevent anything. Won't say it now for people to panic about, I doubt it's serious and the issue itself exact (you'll learn why I say exact afterwards), but you'll definitely be told, since we have to for the solution to be implemented. I'm sure of it, at least. As for being secretive, it's just because in case any insiders find out. Idk :ahhha: just being safe

Almost worth staying alive to find out...so it better be good! :angry:

:pfff:

Reactions: _Kaira_, raindrops, waived and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I know I've been practically gone and living without SS, but I just found something out that isn't good in the slightest. I need a mod to talk to me ASAP about this. If I don't respond immediately, I've gone to do something for myself, but will be checking here every now and then to see when I'm contacted.
Yes, I'm still around, though I do feel, considering how I haven't visited in a while, I have in a sense fully moved on, and will make a goodbye thread soon. Will be sad, but...I will have to.

There was no need to post this here, other than attention seeking!
I don't believe you don't know how to contact a mod/admin... but if you don't know, you could've easily messaged a long term member to ask how.

I hope you entertained yourself :heh: Your life must be very boring!

Reactions: allwasnotwell and waived