Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
YouTube has removed my video with hanging tip.
Screenshot 2019 05 05 21 05 28 230 comgoogleandroidgm
I know that propriety of counseling how to suicide can be challenged. But I see how much it can be priceless when you are in the permanent cage and you receive a rasp with writing: "suicide".

Anyway, I don't think so that someone on this site reported that video so I just don't recommend Goo_gle services for such stuff.

Reactions: Ivenocare, Cevapcici, Raggas and 2 others
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
You could upload it to DTube. It's a decentralized platform and the admins don't have the ability to remove or censor videos. There is a 1-2 week waiting period for free account signups though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Mich517
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Ugh I don't like YouTube nowadays and with all the recent tragedies and the way the world is going, it is simply too Orwellian. YouTube has become the big brother of media along with many news media outlets in the last decade or so (even worse in the last few years). Yes I agree with @ArtVandelay of uploading to another platform, where there is less censorship.

Reactions: deadalready
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
The more I see shit like this the more I'm convinced this planet is a prison for souls. Trying to ctb or giving tips to help others do so means attempted escape from said prison. I'm not surprised if we're all being monitored on this site. Our phones camera and audio probably rigged to spy on us. As soon as we try to ctb they will send their planet prison guards to fuck up our plans.

Here's a theory... you know how most suicide attempts fail because of ppl getting found early? What if these planet prison guards are planted in our every day lives playing regular human roles just to stop us when we try to escape? Your family members could be a guard, your friends, your neighbors..etc you don't know who's real and who isn't. once the system detects an attempted escape it will dispatch the nearest guard to foil your plans, they won't act like a guard obviously, they might not even know they're a guard. Also many ppl don't ctb because of not wanting to hurt loved ones, what if these loved ones are just plants by the prison planet system to hold us here using our own emotions? Maybe they're not even real people!! In a simulated universe you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

The only good thing about the prison planet is that everybody dies eventually. I'm just surprised they didn't set the human life expectancy at 10000000000 years

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
What if these planet prison guards are planted in our every day lives playing regular human roles just to stop us when we try to escape? Your family members could be a guard, your friends, your neighbors..etc you don't know who's real and who isn't. once the system detects an attempted escape it will dispatch the nearest guard to foil your plans, they won't act like a guard obviously, they might not even know they're a guard.

This would be a cool story line for a video game.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Google and Facebook are Big Brother's twin toadies. Both scan for anything they can monetize, and in the process hinder anything that might cost them via a lawsuit. Facebook has even been promoting how its algorithms can spot and help inform on the suicidal. Stay away from ANY service either company offers if you value your privacy.