Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Hi all,

It's been a while. Just to let you guys know that I'm eventually blacklisted by the whole IT industry in China, which means any IT company (at least the big names) wouldn't accept me any more and that I need to change my profession. Unfortunately that's how it works in China. You could never expect justice. Even the police or government would lean towards the companies. Many people have said that it's great pity seeing me as an ex-ACM gold medalist quitting IT industry, but there're so many things out of control in our daily life.

As for CTB, I'm still fighting against SI. But as long as I have N, I'm less worried compared to before that. As I know things can only get worse and worse. I wish I could end up in 2021 (and same for you guys who wanna go).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, Disco Biscuit, Ghost2211 and 5 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Ah, it's been a while indeed. I know it sounds rude, but I'm not surprised about the lack of justice. It's rough. Sending you hugs, my friend. :hug::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, not-2-b-the-answer and Incorrigible77777
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Ah, it's been a while indeed. I know it sounds rude, but I'm not surprised about the lack of justice. It's rough. Sending you hugs, my friend. :hug::hug:
Is the lack of justice the same as in your country?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, not-2-b-the-answer and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Is the lack of justice the same as in your country?
I'm from America - so things are better in some ways, similar in others. And I guess it depends on who is getting "justice" here. The scales are heavily tipped for some folks, but that's the way of the world. Meh...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, not-2-b-the-answer and Good4Nothing
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hi all,

It's been a while. Just to let you guys know that I'm eventually blacklisted by the whole IT industry in China, which means any IT company (at least the big names) wouldn't accept me any more and that I need to change my profession. Unfortunately that's how it works in China. You could never expect justice. Even the police or government would lean towards the companies. Many people have said that it's great pity seeing me as an ex-ACM gold medalist quitting IT industry, but there're so many things out of control in our daily life.

As for CTB, I'm still fighting against SI. But as long as I have N, I'm less worried compared to before that. As I know things can only get worse and worse. I wish I could end up in 2021 (and same for you guys who wanna go).
Sorry for what happened to you. :hug: I know hugs don't really help. You are correct that we don't have much control over our lives. Unless you are rich, then you have more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Incorrigible77777