Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Sorry people. As far as I understood, someone thought that I was behaving weird or something. At the middle of everything out of nowhere they opened the door (as it seems lock can be opened from outside when you remove some button like thing. I feel so desperate. I want to die but they don't let me to, it's agonizing. I am sorry again.
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck why just why I wanted to die and I was going to be dead if that motherfucker wasn't involved

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, butterfly000, hopeless08 and 7 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry they are making you feel worse by trapping you here. I hope you can soon manage to find your peace one way or the other ❤️

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Fuck that's brutal, I hope you didn't sustain any long term damage. You seem alright from what I can tell.

Edit: I read your response to the other thread you made; I'm glad you weren't damaged in any way from the attempt. It's one of my biggest fears. Don't apologize and I'm glad we can be here for you 🫂

Reactions: whats_the_point and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible, I'm disgusted by humans who wish to force others to suffer, it's hellish to me how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace.

Reactions: doormat25, Defenestration, rozeske and 1 other person
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
At least from this unfortunate interruption you didn't end up getting sent to a psych ward and hopefully no brain damage.
Yeah I was sitting in some uh instructor (?)'s room/office I don't fucking know and shaking from stress because I thought that they would call the police and my parents and send me to a psych ward but they asked me if I have any physical damage or not and I said no, they kept me there for like 10 minutes and said "if you are feeling better you can leave". They didn't really care (hopefully).

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Another youngster wanting suicide 🙁. Where did you attempt then?
Uh I don't really understand the question I guess but I was in a restroom in a toilet cabin in a public course center (at the time I chose nearly everyone leaves to eat something). I am really glad that my parents are not informed. I am 22, but everything could happen and they could call them, and I mean there is no certain rules they follow when someone attempts suicide. As far as I know unless you overdose or get on some public building and say that you are going to jump, no one will care

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25