hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
So, my boyfriend is ignoring me now, after i went to him crying because my parents were fighting and I'm caught in the middle again

For context, my parents are divorced, I don't live with either of them but they still like to drag me into their fights.
It sucks, my dad is trying to sue my mom and it sucks that i need to pick a side.
I don't love my mother, i hate her. She's done so much to hurt me and my dad. And she has definitely used me for money. But I can't help but get emotional whenever she's mentioned ect ect.
Because shes still my mom and i have some good memories with her.

Anyway, i was staying over at my dads for the night last weekend, i like to do so ever so often so he doesn't feel lonely, i don't have a bad relationship with me dad, he has always been super supportive with things and has helped me financially when i needed it.
I was just casually going to the washroom and stuff and I overheard him on the phone with his lawyer. I was absolutely heartbroken, i hate it when my family fights.
(My dad tends to vent by yelling at me every time something happens involving my mother)
I overall just hate drama and conflict, it's overwhelming for me.

After i was done in the bathroom I immediately went to my room and started crying, I wanted to SH so bad because i felt so useless. I called my boyfriend, thinking he could help me. He did calm me down. We called for maybe about 35 minutes, after i was done crying and ranting on the phone i was tired and went to sleep. When we got were saying our goodbye and i love you's like we always do he didn't say it back and just left the call. So i went to sleep, Not really thinking anything of it.

Ever since he hasn't texted me. He only leaves me on seen and its been a week.

I don't know what i did wrong, he did make a post saying he felt "unimportant" because he couldn't help me more or wtv, i told him that he did in fact help me and that he isn't unimportant. But he only dry texted me then started to ignore me.

I'm so upset.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fwompje, sadstuffie and redisblue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that after all, you cannot trust and rely on people, they can unfortunately be very disappointing and it's just the way that things are. At least to me it's certainly for the best to be alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie and hxppythxught
vain4real

vain4real

Feb 9, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you're caught in the middle of a difficult situation between your parents, which is never easy. It's also understandable that hearing your dad on the phone with his lawyer would be upsetting for you. It's important to take care of your emotional well-being, and it's good that you called your boyfriend for support.

However, I can understand why you're feeling upset and confused about your boyfriend's behavior. It's possible that he's feeling overwhelmed or unsure about how to support you, and that's why he's been distant. But it's also important to communicate openly and honestly with each other. Perhaps you can try reaching out to him and expressing how his behavior is making you feel. You can also ask him if he needs space or if there's anything specific that's been bothering him.

In any case, please take care of yourself first and foremost. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and to need support during difficult times. In the end we all humans and we help each other.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
So, my boyfriend is ignoring me now, after i went to him crying because my parents were fighting and I'm caught in the middle again

For context, my parents are divorced, I don't live with either of them but they still like to drag me into their fights.
It sucks, my dad is trying to sue my mom and it sucks that i need to pick a side.
I don't love my mother, i hate her. She's done so much to hurt me and my dad. And she has definitely used me for money. But I can't help but get emotional whenever she's mentioned ect ect.

Anyway, i was staying over at my dads for the night last weekend, i like to do so ever so often so he doesn't feel lonely, i don't have a bad relationship with me dad, he has always been super supportive with things and has helped me financially when i needed it.
I was just casually going to the washroom and stuff and I overheard him on the phone with his lawyer. I was absolutely heartbroken, i hate it when my family fights.
(My dad tends to vent by yelling at me every time something happens involving my mother)

After i was done in the bathroom I immediately went to my room and started crying, I wanted to SH so bad because i felt so useless. I called my boyfriend, thinking he could help me. He did calm me down. We called for maybe about 35 minutes, after i was done crying and ranting on the phone i was tired and went to sleep. When we got were saying our goodbye and i love you's like we always do he didn't say it back and just left the call. So i went to sleep, Not really thinking anything of it.

I don't know what i did wrong, he did make a post saying he felt "unimportant" because he couldn't help me more or wtv, i told him that he did in fact help me and that he isn't unimportant. But he only dry texted me then started to ignore me.

I'm so upset.
Ha, something I can relate to. My parents, both lawyers, sued each other for years after their divorce about all kinds of things, and occassionally still do. My father also loved to yell at me when he received a letter from court he didn't like.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Are you an adult? I do think that your problems and your suffering is not real, sure, but we're talking about some people who were shitty to you, there's tons of other people in the world, and it sucks when the shitty ones are our parents or significant others, but sure you can have decent connections with non-shitty ones. Do you really, not ironically, think that asking people on a suicide forum if you should attempt with a painful and gruesome method, is a logical thing to do here? This site seems to be full of trolls, but likely also full of minors. Suicide isn't a cool, edgy things. It's what people do when they don't want to live. It's not a proper way of showing others how much they hurt you. Why do I even have to explain that?

Last edited:
immutable.variable

immutable.variable

Feb 28, 2023

I'm so upset.
I can kinda understand both sides. Your boyfriend probably feels that, because you aren't "better," they're not helping. Moreover, it's hard to feel you're helping when the person in question is still visibly suicidal. I'm not saying they're justified, but those feelings can get in people.