Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Got off the phone with doctors, got a 2 week sick note saying "mental health issues" but the downside is the fucking crisis team are ringing me later because of the hallucinations I've been having, ive dealt with them before years ago and I really don't like them

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, JackieInTheBox, Stick and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Got off the phone with doctors, got a 2 week sick note saying "mental health issues" but the downside is the fucking crisis team are ringing me later because of the hallucinations I've been having, ive dealt with them before years ago and I really don't like them
Weird question, but are your ears working at the moment?

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Weird question, but are your ears working at the moment?
I've constantly got my TV on so I zone in and out, cant really say 100% tbh

Reactions: Stick and Deleted member 4993
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've constantly got my TV on so I zone in and out, cant really say 100% tbh
Watching TV/listening to music - well done for doing exactly what the crisis team would tell you to do.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer, Stick and Deleted member 4993
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, Lastsauce, Stick and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
he hallucinations I've been having, ive dealt with them before years ago and I really don't like them
Are you on any type of medication that might cause hallucinations? How is your vision?

Having vision problems can cause hallucinations when the brain misinterprets the images you see due to faulty vision. If you wear glasses perhaps getting your prescription checked would help.

Reactions: Stick and Deleted member 4993
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
Are you on any type of medication that might cause hallucinations? How is your vision?

Having vision problems can cause hallucinations when the brain misinterprets the images you see due to faulty vision. If you wear glasses perhaps getting your prescription checked would help.
My vision is decent, ive got an appointment Friday morning with a psychiatrist so ill see what they say, my current meds don't cause hallucinations,

Reactions: Meditation guide