lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
They were unwilling to provide me any information as long as I didn't inform them about my company and show them my company license.. which obviously, I don't have. Guess that plan flew out of the window.

I'll keep searching..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It disgusts me how we exist in this anti-suicide society where it's purposely made so difficult for us to reliably die, it's beyond cruel how we cannot just leave in peace, it must be so disappointing being in that situation.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lefi and darknesscomesquick
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
It disgusts me how we exist in this anti-suicide society where it's purposely made so difficult for us to reliably die, it's beyond cruel how we cannot just leave in peace, it must be so disappointing being in that situation.
It is! I can't believe how almost impossible it is to get your hands on something like this..

D

Deleted member 65988

That sucks, crazy how much of a hassle it is to get SN for some. I'm glad I have mine but may buy more next month, luckily where I'm from, formal restrictions are not a thing at all so anyone can buy SN.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
That sucks, crazy how much of a hassle it is to get SN for some. I'm glad I have mine but may buy more next month, luckily where I'm from, formal restrictions are not a thing at all so anyone can buy SN.
May I ask where you're from?

D

Deleted member 65988

It's fine, I was just wondering about the formal restriction part.
Formal restriction meaning there's no rule in place for who can and can't buy it where I'm from, meaning I can buy and did buy it without being asked a company license or whatever by the chemical supplier. Just ordered and got it delivered, signed and handed a certificate of analysis, no questions asked.

Reactions: lefi
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Formal restriction meaning there's no rule in place for who can and can't buy it where I'm from, meaning I can buy and did buy it without being asked a company license or whatever by the chemical supplier. Just ordered and got it delivered, signed and handed a certificate of analysis, no questions asked.
That's neat, I was trying to find information like that about my country, but ended up with dead ends. Do you just look it up or?

D

Deleted member 65988

That's neat, I was trying to find information like that about my country, but ended up with dead ends. Do you just look it up or?
Yeah, I've spoken to chemical suppliers who do sell SN here and I asked about any upcoming restrictions but none of the relevant bodies have said anything. Been in contact with two companies so I've kept tabs on everything even if I'm already set with having SN so there won't be any restrictions in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lefi
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Yeah, I've spoken to chemical suppliers who do sell SN here and I asked about any upcoming restrictions but none of the relevant bodies have said anything. Been in contact with two companies so I've kept tabs on everything even if I'm already set with having SN so there won't be any restrictions in the meantime.
Okay, thanks!

A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
They were unwilling to provide me any information as long as I didn't inform them about my company and show them my company license.. which obviously, I don't have. Guess that plan flew out of the window.

I'll keep searching..

Its basically like the countries/stats that want to prevent people from aborting, people just don't wanna understand that people are gonna do it no matter what, the only difference is that they are gonna suffer more by doing it. Thats fucked up tbh.

Reactions: lefi and mind_split
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Its basically like the countries/stats that want to prevent people from aborting, people just don't wanna understand that people are gonna do it no matter what, the only difference is that they are gonna suffer more by doing it. Thats fucked up tbh.
They prevent people from doing it, and don't offer anything else to make it better. Therapy and medication are a joke, they only made things worse for me.