berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
(If you don't understand then here, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-it-too-early-to-report.89275/, if you do then hello again!)

She ended up telling her parents about her uncle, they gave her the choice to report him to the police. The next day she did end up reporting him. The cop said he was another stage away from getting arrested, her parents contacted her aunt (the spouse of the uncle) and she wasn't happy about it. At first, she was saying how she's sorry that all of this has happened and later on started invalidating her feelings about it. She made up a total of 7 different excuses as to why it's okay, such as; he has psychic abilities (he sensed that she had a mental disease, I'm not even making this shit up), it wasn't his intention, he thought that he was transgender at 16 and wanted to relive his teen years with her, he has no friends, bad childhood (parent cheated on the other), starved for years because he couldn't cook, aunt tried telling her to feel bad for him, and that he isn't attracted to minors. Her aunt was appalled that she went to the police about it. Her family is currently cutting off contact with them, they were planning on visiting them in June, but after finding all of this out they knew something bad would've happened if she was in his reach.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, lofticries, whywere and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
But in all honesty, did this girl's dad not have the balls to go this pedo's house and confront the guy man to man?

When will people learn the cops don't give a fuck and are not there to protect you or solve your problems. They work for the prosecutor and courts, and are a source of income for the city. They would have been there faster if you complained this guy didn't mow his grass, because they could issue a fine.

Reactions: berd
berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
But in all honesty, did this girl's dad not have the balls to go this pedo's house and confront the guy man to man?

When will people learn the cops don't give a fuck and are not there to protect you or solve your problems. They work for the prosecutor and courts, and are a source of income for the city. They would have been there faster if you complained this guy didn't mow his grass, because they could issue a fine.
He was going to confront him but decided to call them instead, they live pretty far from their house. Yeah, I wish they would give a shit about more serious issues like this too.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The aunt shameless af. There is no excuse in the world for an adult acting inappropriate towards a minor.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Damn. I had a feeling that would happen, unfortunately. It's amazing what some people will overlook in order to keep their familiar setup in one piece.

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022

I understood this sentiment as I have a bad temper. When I was younger I took everything lying down though, so perhaps they haven't broken yet.

I can't imagine not doing my best to kill someone that has hurt someone I genuinely care about like that. I can barely restrain myself from assaulting people smoking near me, let alone something like this. Shit, at this point I'd even do it for a stranger if I saw it happen, might as well do at least one good thing in this world

My life is meaningless though, perhaps I feel this way because I can and would easily throw it away. Perhaps they feel they'd be better support if they aren't imprisoned or dead.