Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
So since I last posted I have moved to a much better apartment and my depression is way better. I also threw away my SN because I have so much hope now. Also i got my bottom surgery consultation coming up in a little over a month so I'm really excited. So lets get into the timeline. So since my last post I found a place and signed a lease. I am currently living in the apartment now which is far cleaner, has a great landlady, quite a bit larger, safer area, is 100 dollars less for rent (700 usd) and all ultilties are in included. As for my mental health it has gone up by an insane amount. I attribute my progress to the move and I can not state how much stress i was under finding a new apartment. I have to thank my mom for all of this for she was the one who reached out and successfully got my new apartment due to her having a much more level head than me. Sorry this was rambly but I am in a much better headspace now and i wish you all the best in your endeavors.

• Love
Reactions: Life.Journey.Unknown, ferret-in-a-sock, nopointinlife and 5 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Hey, congratulations on finding a new place! I'm currently trying to do that same exact thing right now, and it's been rough, but I'm going to do it! Hopefully your surgery goes well and you get the results you want out of it. Also, it's okay to ramble, so do it as much as you want.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Hey, congratulations on finding a new place! I'm currently trying to do that same exact thing right now, and it's been rough, but I'm going to do it! Hopefully your surgery goes well and you get the results you want out of it. Also, it's okay to ramble, so do it as much as you want.
Thanks for the kind words, also its just a consultation not the actual surgery so im just trying to get approved for it. I hope you find a safe stable and affordable living situation. Best wishs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
I'm thrilled to hear that things have taken a positive turn for you! Moving to a better apartment and experiencing an improvement in your mental health is truly wonderful. It's fantastic that you now reside in a cleaner, larger, and safer space with a supportive landlady. The reduced rent and inclusive utilities must bring you a sense of relief as well. It's great that your mom played a crucial role in securing this new apartment, and it's heartwarming to see the positive impact she has had on your life. I'm glad to know you're in a better headspace, and I wish you continued success and happiness on your journey.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
I'm thrilled to hear that things have taken a positive turn for you! Moving to a better apartment and experiencing an improvement in your mental health is truly wonderful. It's fantastic that you now reside in a cleaner, larger, and safer space with a supportive landlady. The reduced rent and inclusive utilities must bring you a sense of relief as well. It's great that your mom played a crucial role in securing this new apartment, and it's heartwarming to see the positive impact she has had on your life. I'm glad to know you're in a better headspace, and I wish you continued success and happiness on your journey.
I really appreciate your words. I hope for you to succeed as well in your endeavors as well.

ferret-in-a-sock

ferret-in-a-sock

Jan 25, 2023
A new place can make the difference. I hope your consultation goes well! I hope to get a top surgery consultation one day.

Reactions: Covalite