• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Hi there everybody.

I haven't been really active or even present here in the last weeks.

Some things have changed: I'm in a fairly long period (since last August) when my depression and my suicidal thoughts have been less present.

This means that a lot of the things that were giving me help/courage/company/distraction/entertainment when I was feeling bad aren't needed/working/understood/appreciate anymore or not like they were in the past.

Being here on SS is one of those tyhings.

I was even ready to give the "let's try recovery" speech to my therapist today, but just a couple of days ago an health problem of a relative , reminded me of the life transience and pains and problems that behind the corner everyday of this useless anyway life.

If I ever will decide anything like try a recovery or CTB, I think that I'll stop by to say it anyway.

Maybe in the next days I'll start to be here again as before or not, I don't know.

I just want to say that I love you all and I feel your pain.

Reactions: Final Escape, therhydler, VoloFataliDoce and 13 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi there everybody.

I haven't been really active or even present here in the last weeks.

Some things have changed: I'm in a fairly long period (since last August) when my depression and my suicidal thoughts have been less present.

This means that a lot of the things that were giving me help/courage/company/distraction/entertainment when I was feeling bad aren't needed/working/understood/appreciate anymore or not like they were in the past.

Being here on SS is one of those tyhings.

I was even ready to give the "let's try recovery" speech to my therapist today, but just a couple of days ago an health problem of a relative , reminded me of the life transience and pains and problems that behind the corner everyday of this useless anyway life.

If I ever will decide anything like try a recovery or CTB, I think that I'll stop by to say it anyway.

Maybe in the next days I'll start to be here again as before or not, I don't know.

I just want to say that I love you all and I feel your pain.
Hi agreement.
Welcome back x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi @agreement how are you feeling now?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 5 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Hi @agreement how are you feeling now?
Mhhh, it's difficult to say.
Somehow I'm still feeling a kind of good for my parameters.
I can't shake the "It's a trap" feeling, but I can't also alter my mindset to be able to take more than a peek to the abyss where my mind usually wanders.
I live day by day, I don't immediately think "No way that I'll be still alive" when I see a grocery expiration date farther than a couple of months.
I don't know if it's good or not, at least I feel less guilty and drained when I interact with my sister.

Thanks for asking

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
That sounds promising - as if you are managing to keep yourself away from the blacker thoughts and hold on in there to the here and now which is a good thing :-) and living day to day is best, no pressure that way of stressing yourself out with what might happen but just take things nice and as easy as you can x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, 15dec and 1 other person