• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PremiseRunner2049

PremiseRunner2049

Dec 27, 2023
for the life of me I can't understand why if I am in so much pain, why I get so apprehensive around any given method.
I had the option for a 12 gauge
I've had loads of time to overdose
My knives are sharpened for Harakiri
I cant bring myself to go outside and find somewhere/something else to do it

How am I supposed to cope with being such a coward? I don't want to do any of this anymore. I cant live with the shame and confusion that I feel regardless.
hospitals aren't an option, therapists and psychs take their sweet time, and I've been losing people daily.
What do I do if I am so fucking stubborn that I can't just make a god damn decision? I cant work on myself but I cant fucking kill myself

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Abditory, Ninja_Master, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The hell a lot of us find ourselves in.

Reactions: PremiseRunner2049, Forever Sleep and NoAIarmsNoSurprises
Upvote 0
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
SI is overwhelming and ctb should be seriously considered. Once you ctb there is no return, there is no more life. Please don't feel as if you are a coward or less of a person because SI is kicking in. It's normal. When and if you are ready you will know. I wish you peace in your life. Hang in there and don't be so hard on yourself.

• Love
Reactions: PremiseRunner2049 and Abditory
Upvote 0