• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Is there any kind of drugs or poison that can't be traced? I want my death to look natural.. thanks

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
food poisoning bacteria
  • campylobacter – the most common cause of food poisoning.
  • salmonella.
  • Escherichia coli (E. coli)
  • norovirus.
  • listeria.
Thank you so much! I'm about to look through it…
food poisoning bacteria
  • salmonella.
  • norovirus.
  • listeria.
So google says this kind of bacteria is not really deadly!

Last edited:
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
Truly undetectable poisons are stuff of fiction given modern chemical and forensic knowledge. There are some toxins that are extremely difficult to detect because their LDs are so small (ricin, for example, can kill in incredibly small amounts and its effects rapidly become untreatable, but it takes 32-76 hours to actual die following exposure and it's far from a peaceful or painless death) but they're still traceable and you can't just buy them since they're considered biological weapons or are otherwise strictly controlled. Insulin poisoning, air embolism, and any other methods at mimicking an accidental death that require injection will leave a mark. An opioid overdose could be passed off unintentional if you have a history of usage, I guess?

I would strongly advise against food poisoning as a method. Even if treatment isn't sought, it would be days of painful symptoms before death finally occurs from dehydration or organ failure.

poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
food poisoning bacteria
  • salmonella.
  • norovirus.
  • listeria.
how would you intentionally infect yourself with these bacteria? i can't imagine an effective way to do that

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Truly undetectable poisons are stuff of fiction given modern chemical and forensic knowledge. There are some toxins that are extremely difficult to detect because their LDs are so small (ricin, for example, can kill in incredibly small amounts and its effects rapidly become untreatable, but it takes 32-76 hours to actual die following exposure and it's far from a peaceful or painless death) but they're still traceable and you can't just buy them since they're considered biological weapons or are otherwise strictly controlled. Insulin poisoning, air embolism, and any other methods at mimicking an accidental death that require injection will leave a mark. An opioid overdose could be passed off unintentional if you have a history of usage, I guess?

I would strongly advise against food poisoning as a method. Even if treatment isn't sought, it would be days of painful symptoms before death finally occurs from dehydration or organ failure.
Thank you so much! I don't want my death to be obvious suicide! I know it's difficult but I'm continue to search. Im not a user btw. I'm going to suffer before my ctb what I'm looking for is impossible

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
I'm looking for something similar, no luck yet