jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
Basically, thinking about the impending bliss, all i can really think about is a sense of like, satisfaction? about escaping reality and my last final thoughts most likely being about all my fixational feelings. ive used fiction my entire life to escape the mental/physical/worse traumas in my life - connecting so deeply with fictional characters i abandoned most large parts of my personality in order to adapt to theirs.

Basically, my question is, does anyone else even know what i mean? the last solid part of your brain alive and kicking is the part that helps you fixate on fictional people, to the point where every single night i do sleep i have dreams about an alternative life elsewhere in those fictional universes and have for years. It's not a "touch grass" situation, and i hate when people insinuate that, because like i used to spend alot of time outside just imagining and daydreaming being part of the fictional universes and pretending my local area was somehow involved. I want to go there. Not here. And that kinda helps me feel alot less stressy about what ctb would be like cause i barely even feel connected to the real world anymore. Im wondering if anyone has gone through or is going through a similar kind of disconnect, how it impacts you too, or any other kind of broad disconnect like that, but not in a harmful way

• Hugs
Reactions: Yoñlü×
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
maladaptive daydreaming???

Reactions: divinemistress36