E

EWFTW11

Sep 16, 2018
Hello. Since the last time I was here, things had been better, but unfortunately, it got worse to the point of me contemplating suicide again.

This time, I'm considering looking for ways to actually CTB, though I don't know how to make it viable enough...

- In the country where I live in, drugs are illegal, which means SN might not be an option.
- Jumping and drowning would cause the News to pick it up, and getting into the limelight is the last thing I want.
- I'm considering Carbon Monoxide, but that'd be noticable, even in the middle of the night.

That leaves me with hanging and anything related to knives, but everytime I tried to CTB, I always ended up a bit hesitant in the middle of choking / hanging (either by using my blanket or a belt. Are there any tips and tricks I could use to finally be able to CTB, or alternative methods I should consider?

Thanks,
A college student.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Odwin and Blondi
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
SN isnt a drug. Its for meat conversation.

Well, you can hang yourself. Thats method works for millenniums. Its fast or painless (when done right, not many people get it right tho.)
Maybe Night-Night would be fine for you too.

Reactions: EWFTW11, LifeQuitter2018 and GenesAndEnvironment
E

EWFTW11

Sep 16, 2018
SN isnt a drug. Its for meat conversation.

Well, you can hang yourself. Thats method works for millenniums. Its fast or painless (when done right, not many people get it right tho.)
Maybe Night-Night would be fine for you too.
Aaah, I see. Thanks for the info regarding SN!

The Night-Night method... I'm considering that, but I couldn't find anything that'd be sufficient pressure on my house's bedrooms, and any purchases I'll make will end up being a bit too suspicious.

I tried partially hanging myself with belts and a door knob, but I might need some way to suppress the SI and bind myself to the knob better in order to make sure it fully works... would trying to fall asleep while in the position of being hung work in order to suppress SI?