starrrr

starrrr

Oct 18, 2022
I've been depressed for 4 years now and suicide has always been at the back of my mind. But, every time I feel really low and plan an attempt, my mind just gets over it. It's like my brain decides that suicide is stupid and life is worth living in a matter of a few hours after a breakdown. I don't know if I can wait it out any longer. I want to follow through and have a successful attempt without backing out. It would be so much easier if I had everything set up. My initial plan of getting SN a few months ago is a mess because of the publicity it gained. When I first looked it up, there were tons of websites selling it. Now, there are only small sites that look like scams. I'm tired of my mind switching back and forth. I think this time I want to CTB. And I'm not gonna let my brain try and change up on me again. Live sucks and I'm done living it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reallysad and donealready
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
You're not quite at the point where you can receive DMs, but once you are get someone so message you about IC. Easiest way to get SN, but you do need ID. The company is very pro-choice, but due to recent pressure it had to get an age verification for SN. I know the ID thing isn't ideal, but I prefer that to them stopping the sale of it altogether.

• Love
Reactions: BusTicketholder and starrrr
starrrr

starrrr

Oct 18, 2022
You're not quite at the point where you can receive DMs, but once you are get someone so message you about IC. Easiest way to get SN, but you do need ID. The company is very pro-choice, but due to recent pressure it had to get an age verification for SN. I know the ID thing isn't ideal, but I prefer that to them stopping the sale of it altogether.
what's the age necessary?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
can you send it to me please bro?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Everyone should be careful in readily doling out sources, as you have no idea who you are giving them to. This forum is inundated with anti-choicers seeking information in order to take your choices away. I'm not saying the OP is an anti-choicer, have no idea, just giving y'all something to think about. Be smart about things.

Reactions: Wannagonow, Jadzia and starrrr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings of wishing to leave are understandable. It must be really tiring having to deal with the change in moods, I believe that such as a thing as peace could never exist in this life. It's such a burden having to be conscious and aware of this world, at least to me. I do hope that you find what you wish for.

starrrr

starrrr

Oct 18, 2022
SN has been ordered. Thanks everyone for making my plan a little easier to carry out.

Reactions: Jadzia
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Everyone should be careful in readily doling out sources, as you have no idea who you are giving them to. This forum is inundated with anti-choicers seeking information in order to take your choices away. I'm not saying the OP is an anti-choicer, have no idea, just giving y'all something to think about. Be smart about things.
How do you guys go about deciding who, if anybody, to the share info with?

Despite my new join date, I know good and well that nothing in any of my posts suggests I'm anywhere close to being a NARC or a pro-lifer. Yet no one will share the information about IC with me.

So what is the test and how does one pass it?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How do you guys go about deciding who, if anybody, to the share info with?
That's a tough one. For me, what I do is watch those people who are asking for things, watch their posts, what they say, how they interact with others when commenting in threads, that sort of thing. I like to see someone have some presence here before I'll share information I know. I guess my gut needs to tell me they are legitimate. I've been here a while and I don't know all sources and that kind of thing. Still, we can never know for certain who we are sharing info with.

Reactions: SamTam33