AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
This is a thread for people who never got the chance to speak their minds to someone in the past. People like old and new lovers, childhood friends/friends now, family members, enemies or even a random person you didn't know but managed to piss you off at the store. Even a moment where someone showed you an act of kindness.
Feel free to say the things in your heart.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, TessB, KleinerWolf and 3 others
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Not a letter but a poem.

Attachments

• ....txt
    12 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: RM5998
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
This is sooo strange... I swear I searched the forums before creating a new thread almost exactly like this one! I only searched the title tonight to vent. Will ask the mods to delete.

Anyway, I can send this letter & won't:

Dear ex,
You called me the other night. My eyes grew wide as I gazed at your name ringing my phone. "Is this a misdial?", I wondered. "Has to be." Then came your follow up text to me in the morning. It pissed me off, you wanting contact after nearly a month after me being vulnerable, with no response. Oh, how you love to hurt me... how you love attention. Only then do you crave my touch. Were you going to invite me to your party? Flaunt your relationship with your new girlfriend in front of me?
& yet... every insane inch of me wants to call you back. Could this be a craving for a form of self harm? Your lies provided refuge to me for so long. I have never despised nor simultaneously wanted someone so much in my entire life... until you. In a make-believe land, in a make-believe universe, you are mine & I am yours. King & fucking Queen. I hate the confliction you bring upon me. It was "Damned if I do, damned if I don't." I hope we never meet again. You are the worst drug I've ever known.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog and feast or famine
U

unlovible000

Nov 20, 2020
I won't even bother, even if I did give it to her, she would never read it. She'd probably burn it for all I know.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dropdeadfred and Disappointered
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
This is sooo strange... I swear I searched the forums before creating a new thread almost exactly like this one! I only searched the title tonight to vent. Will ask the mods to delete.

Anyway, I can send this letter & won't:

Dear ex,
You called me the other night. My eyes grew wide as I gazed at your name ringing my phone. "Is this a misdial?", I wondered. "Has to be." Then came your follow up text to me in the morning. It pissed me off, you wanting contact after nearly a month after me being vulnerable, with no response. Oh, how you love to hurt me... how you love attention. Only then do you crave my touch. Were you going to invite me to your party? Flaunt your relationship with your new girlfriend in front of me?
& yet... every insane inch of me wants to call you back. Could this be a craving for a form of self harm? Your lies provided refuge to me for so long. I have never despised nor simultaneously wanted someone so much in my entire life... until you. In a make-believe land, in a make-believe universe, you are mine & I am yours. King & fucking Queen. I hate the confliction you bring upon me. It was "Damned if I do, damned if I don't." I hope we never meet again. You are the worst drug I've ever known.
Humans are the worst drug. I relate to this post a lot. Very off topic and probably not the right space to mention this, but whenever I see your username, I always think of the movie. Not sure if there's any correlation between the two.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Very off topic and probably not the right space to mention this, but whenever I see your username, I always think of the movie. Not sure if there's any correlation between the two.
There very much is. :smiling: A childhood favorite of mine. Fred is such a naughty bastard.

Reactions: feast or famine
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
There very much is. :smiling: A childhood favorite of mine. Fred is such a naughty bastard.
It's one of my favorite childhood movies as well! He is a naughty bastard indeed. Watching it as an adult versus a kid is an entirely different experience. :pfff:

Reactions: dropdeadfred
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I believe in you, I just want you to know that. I see the parts of your soul that you do not, and I know that it is so bright and beautiful, just as you are inside and out. I love you, in vast ways that one could not even begin to try to comprehend..I love every piece of you. I see inside that body right to your soul. Simply, beautiful! I love all of the shiny parts and the darker tinged as well, they are so splendid! They tell the story of a strong, deeply nurturing and caring, wonderfully intelligent and so vibrantly beautiful woman who is a dispenser of light amidst the darkness! When I look at you I see every aspect of not what you are afraid to become, but who you truly are! You are so magnificent in ways you do not see, but I see them all when I look at you. You are home to such beauty, light, and wonder, and so much much more that I want you to hopefully see. I believe in you.

• Love
Reactions: TessB
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Please don't ever think you've been a good father to me. Even if i tried to be civil around you, I only did it for my grandmother. I hate you, so much that i dont feel anything when you got into an accident or got sick. I was only concerned to whom will take care of my step sisters because you're so irresponsible.

You act like I didnt know the debauchery you did to my mother. Like i didnt know about your drug addiction. Like my college funds being used up by your fucking gambling habits. And the women you hire that's almost my age.

You're manchild. NO. You're even worse cause you kept bringing us to this world, thinking your mother would take care of them for you. I wanted to throw your last name away. I want to spit on your decrepit face. I wouldnt even visit if it werent for your mother.

I hate you, but at this point it doesnt matter anymore. I'll let you stew in your own guilt. You know your sins.

Let my silence bring the message to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB and Isadeth
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I feel like this thread should have way more posts than it does. Ok I want to write this.. to someone I loved who died

Baby
I met you when we were 15 and hanging round the streets where we lived.. and you were a pissed tomboy, I was trying to fit in by smoking fags I didn't want. You had a bottle of vodka and lemonade you were swigging from. You had short hair and I could tell you were dangerous. I fell in love with you that night.
Chance encounters over the years ended up us having an affair when I was in my second marriage, you were my muse, damaged, boyish, a drug dealer, I remember you being arrested for gbh and being taken to a police cell when you were meant to meet me. You'd hit someone with a pool cue. That turned me on so I guess I'm a bad person.
When we fucked you kept your clothes on.. you weren't comfortable with being a girl. You were boyish, but the sexiest fucking girl I ever knew. You were rough with me which I love, my breasts were covered in love bites.
I ghosted you.. I chose convention and my marriage. I'll never forgive myself. That husband I had was a violent bully. When I left him I looked for you again, but I found out you'd died. How can a person be dead and gone yet I still lust after you? I still love you? When I die will you be there to meet me?
Baby. I love you so much still. I'll never stop. You're the one. Wait for me..