lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
Hello Mother,

It's been 20 years since I know you. And I must admit - time doesn't heal anything. It only makes everything worse.

I remember that little flat we lived in with our father and my two brothers for the first 10 years of my life. I remember that little space behind all the closets and television where I used to hide because I was scared of you to come home and how I didnt know if you would beat me that day. I remember that I was scared to talk in front of my father because he quickly lost his temper and started screaming. I remember that damn Sundays - how we always went to church in the morning and then ate chicken broth everytime (I hate the taste to this day).

It's like every memory I have with you in it is poisoned.

And now? We'll we live in big house just like you always wanted with huge space - empty living room, bedrooms, kitchen. You like white paint and rooms equipped with only neccessary things. Empty just like you. Our ingorant father still lives with you of course - you are perfect for each other.

I hate you all. I don't like anyone from our family. Everybody likes you, however only I know what a monster you are.

I am writing you this to express my deepest regret. Not for you - you don't deserve such noble feeling. I feel regret for myself. That I didn't have a loving mother. And family. A thing every child deserves. And the earliest I get a chance, I will leave and you or any person from this rotten family will never hear from me again.

Your son.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: orlandom, Sans, Pookie and 6 others
B

Bxbrowler

May 19, 2021
Hello Mother,

It's been 20 years since I know you. And I must admit - time doesn't heal anything. It only makes everything worse.

I remember that little flat we lived in with our father and my two brothers for the first 10 years of my life. I remember that little space behind all the closets and television where I used to hide because I was scared of you to come home and how I didnt know if you would beat me that day. I remember that I was scared to talk in front of my father because he quickly lost his temper and started screaming. I remember that damn Sundays - how we always went to church in the morning and then ate chicken broth everytime (I hate the taste to this day).

It's like every memory I have with you in it is poisoned.

And now? We'll we live in big house just like you always wanted with huge space - empty living room, bedrooms, kitchen. You like white paint and rooms equipped with only neccessary things. Empty just like you. Our ingorant father still lives with you of course - you are perfect for each other.

I hate you all. I don't like anyone from our family. Everybody likes you, however only I know what a monster you are.

I am writing you this to express my deepest regret. Not for you - you don't deserve such noble feeling. I feel regret for myself. That I didn't have a loving mother. And family. A thing every child deserves. And the earliest I get a chance, I will leave and you or any person from this rotten family will never hear from me again.

Your son.
I don't know your mom, but let the heart break end with you.....this may be how you feel, but your zucide may ruin her, don't let your words kill her to......I would never tell you what to do....but remember she has to leave on....peace and love

Last edited:
B

Bxbrowler

May 19, 2021
I don't know your mom, but let the heart break end with you.....this may be how you feel, but your zucide may ruin her, don't let your words kill her to......I would never tell you what to do....but remember she has to leave on....peace and love

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Is this really something you say to someone talking about their abusive mother and family?

Reactions: Pookie