DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I am an unlucky girl. I tend to meet shitty people at all stages in life. Shitty friends in college, shity people outside, etc
im a bad people magnet

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf, LivingDeadGirl and 3 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
why do you think that?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know the feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I was told by my step Aunt when I was ohh 21 I guess I was an asshole magnet. That if there was an asshole within 500 miles I would find him. Yeah she was right. I did have 1 bf that was decent though, spent just past 8 yrs with him. On my end anyway, I wasn't in love but we didn't argue so I stuck in there. I'm so sorry you haven't met anyone decent yet. I'm 48 and have the same luck. Because I try to help everyone I've been used. Everyone has moved into my home at least 2 or 3x. Since my son died the 2 people I called friends have ran and are unable to return a simple gesture like a hug or being there for me to talk to.

We don't need a big friends list- you only need 1 true friend. I hope you are able to find that 1 true friend soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, LivingDeadGirl and Spitfire
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, LivingDeadGirl and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I was told by my step Aunt when I was ohh 21 I guess I was an asshole magnet. That if there was an asshole within 500 miles I would find him. Yeah she was right. I did have 1 bf that was decent though, spent just past 8 yrs with him. On my end anyway, I wasn't in love but we didn't argue so I stuck in there. I'm so sorry you haven't met anyone decent yet. I'm 48 and have the same luck. Because I try to help everyone I've been used. Everyone has moved into my home at least 2 or 3x. Since my son died the 2 people I called friends have ran and are unable to return a simple gesture like a hug or being there for me to talk to.

We don't need a big friends list- you only need 1 true friend. I hope you are able to find that 1 true friend soon.
Its so sad how we suffer. We dont deserve it. This world is fucked

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, L I F E T O L O S E, LivingDeadGirl and 1 other person
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Its so sad how we suffer. We dont deserve it. This world is fucked

I agree hun. I wish the world had more... people like us? to share compassion, to be there for eachother instead of being evil and using people. I have found so much understanding and kindness here on this forum. It's sad that the most broken are the one that are kindest, there for eachother and caring.
I know I'm not a real life person for you but if you want to be online friends I am here just message me

• Hugs
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I agree hun. I wish the world had more... people like us? to share compassion, to be there for eachother instead of being evil and using people. I have found so much understanding and kindness here on this forum. It's sad that the most broken are the one that are kindest, there for eachother and caring.
I know I'm not a real life person for you but if you want to be online friends I am here just message me
Thank you I really aprpreciate that
I dunno, I dont think people just like me. I was always bullied in school and even college. Like....why

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I am an unlucky girl. I tend to meet shitty people at all stages in life. Shitty friends in college, shity people outside, etc
im a bad people magnet

Substitute "guy" for "girl" and you just described me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sinkinshyp
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
im a bad people magnet
I say ditch them out of your life.
Seems to do the trick for me.

Seems like a lot of chaos built up from the past
but it's still possible to get back on your feet.
Even if it takes some effort.

• Hugs
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
because people are evil. I was bullied in elementary school. I was abused at home by my dad and would cuddle with my stuffed animals when I was mentally going through hell from him or after a beating. So on the play ground I would play with snakes, frogs, salamanders, bugs any little critter I could find. Since I wasn't all girly like the other girls they all called me corroded. When I walked down the hall they would spread to each side and pretend to spray spray on me going ewww your corroded. I had social issues even back than and found comfort in little critters.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, flatearth and Good4Nothing
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
because people are evil. I was bullied in elementary school. I was abused at home by my dad and would cuddle with my stuffed animals when I was mentally going through hell from him or after a beating. So on the play ground I would play with snakes, frogs, salamanders, bugs any little critter I could find. Since I wasn't all girly like the other girls they all called me corroded. When I walked down the hall they would spread to each side and pretend to spray spray on me going ewww your corroded. I had social issues even back than and found comfort in little critters.
People are evil and disgusting. Sometimes I wish we as people had a choice in being born. If I knew I would have asked to never come to this planet. Disgusting horrible people
will you take revenge on them ??
or will you just ignore it?
Tbh if I could blow up this world and kill everyone in it I would.

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
im a bad people magnet
Same here. It really depends on the environment but these days everything is turning to shit.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Same here. It really depends on the environment but these days everything is turning to shit.
True true. A "friend" I made in college made said something I didnt like
ugh, why didnt I find the good people in college? Oh wait im a bad people magnet thats why