BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
I know how unlovable I am, everyone hates me no matter how I act and if someone does like me, they get bored after a week or so. But, this year in my class, there was this boy that I think really liked me for the whole school year, I can't understand why, but he is nice and I felt sympathy towards him.
Now when there finally is someone who cares about me, for God knows what reason, I won't ever be able to see him anymore since we aren't gonna be in the same class.
I don't know why the fuck God hates me so much to the point where I'm not allowed to be loved by anyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole, Forever Sleep, psp3000 and 3 others
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
everyone seemed to despise me and whenever i met somebody who didnt, in the end it turned out they hated me behind my back.

Reactions: Watlock
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
why not ask them for their insta or other social?

Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
Same, sorta. People will sometimes express interest in me then I will kind of become too comfortable and talk too much, or be a little too enthusiastic about something I'm passionate about and they will slowly distance themselves from me or flat-out ignore me. It's very distressing especially when you see other people do the same-ish things and everyone welcomes them with open arms. I always just figured it was because I was ugly. But I think it's largely because I'm cringe or lame or whatever. You seem nice though. I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope the winds of fate change and you guys end up at least being able to have lunch together.

Reactions: BoyInTheBox and psp3000
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Same, sorta. People will sometimes express interest in me then I will kind of become too comfortable and talk too much, or be a little too enthusiastic about something I'm passionate about and they will slowly distance themselves from me or flat-out ignore me. It's very distressing especially when you see other people do the same-ish things and everyone welcomes them with open arms. I always just figured it was because I was ugly. But I think it's largely because I'm cringe or lame or whatever. You seem nice though. I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope the winds of fate change and you guys end up at least being able to have lunch together.
Same happens to me, except that not much people even give me chance, they just plain out start hating me.
I honestly think that being "cringe" is really cool because as long as you like and enjoy what you do, watch, etc., than nothing matters. The way you express yourself shouldn't be a worry to you.
Thanks tho and I wish the same!

• Hugs
Reactions: Watlock
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
His friend group hates me and with my social anxiety I could never ask him anyways

whenever i tried socializing with a new classmate at high school, they were bombarded with negative and false rumors about me by other kids who hated me, and they managed to "brainwash" that new classmate into hating me too. literal social suicide.

its gonna be harder for u to gain his trust and friendship because he will tend to believe what his friends will say first.

so my tip is to make sure no rumors and lies are spread. because once it enters a persons head it will spread like a contagious plague and make them hate you too. most people lack critical thinking you know. they will believe everything other people will tell them. especially when it comes from a group.