• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
https://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2007/08/23/police-confirm-may-zhou-committed-suicide

There are also a few other stories about people who ctb with unisom. The two types (Diphenhydramine or doxylamine) are both deadly in high dosages.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sand...n-found-in-car-ruled-2010sep14-story,amp.html

Is this OTC method too good to be true? What's strange is some of the reports have theories of homicide. Regardless, each pack for under $10 contains 1600 mg of diphenhydramine. All you'd need is three bottles, ideally. I read somewhere that Unisom has antiemetic properties.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/murder-or-suicide-the-death-of-the-preachers-wife/

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Trashcan, lv-gras and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Mmmmmmmmm...... I can't say for sure, but ODing is usually one of the most complicated ways to ctb... But I don't know about using unisom. I haven't read about it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is....overdosing seems like a crap shoot and not a guarantee to CTB

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
It's too good to be true. Apparently all these folks got super lucky.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Reactions: lost_soul83, aejisready, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
They work . There are already verified cocktails.. so, if you want to ctb by od'ing , you can go with them. Choose acc 2 your convenience.. time taken, drugs available to you, etc.

Reactions: lv-gras, Bluedew, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
You can overdose on pretty much anything these days. How fast and painful it's going to be is the question.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, TAW122 and 1 other person
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Based on the case reports I've read (there's a lot of them) people usually can't handle more than 10-40 mg/kg.

Although, you folks may be correct in saying it's not very reliable considering the official LD50 is 500mg/kg. Dunno where that figure comes from, but I found it on Erowid.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01459999

However. Here's a person who died from cardiac arrest with a level of 55 mg/kg. I'm about 130 lb, which is around 58 kg. This would be about my level if I consumed 3200 mg. (Two bottles of 32 pills at 50 mg.)

Granted, the amount you need to take would vary depending on weight, tolerance and dosage. I think it's easy to be rescued if taken to the hospital in time However, if you are alone, it seems quite fatal.

I just read a report in which a 20 year old woman took 5 grams and was rescued. She developed involuntary eye movements (opsoclonus). I'm thinking if she wasn't taken to the ER, she would've been done.

It's not particularly peaceful, considering you can convulse, hallucinate, get seizures, etc. but it seems like you'd be knocked out if you take enough.

I think I'd take this over liver failure from a paracetamol OD. If I were to go this route, I'd need to be in a private settting where no one would be able to see or save me.

Reactions: Grayfield, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
While it true that OD'ing can result in death, most drugs either don't work (since OD'ing is complex and requires a lot of understanding of drugs and how they react to other drugs, something a pharmacist, pharmacy technician, doctor, or someone with a good grasp of medical knowledge would know), end up suffering and dying later (painful and uncomfortable), or sometimes doing little to nothing. OD is also one of the methods that are much less reliable (unless you know exactly what you are doing, have done extensive research, and have the right drugs with proper dosage and what not). Anyways, I don't want to tell others that OD'ing shouldn't be a method since there are people who have successfully ctb via OD'ing, but it's just unreliable or too complex and difficult.

Reactions: sini, Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik and 3 others
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
Did anyone else pickup that both women took the pills and got into the trunk of their car?? (Sorry--sometimes it's weird sh*t like that that I pick up on lol.)

Reactions: lost_soul83, sini, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
A diphenhydramine trip would feature terrifying hallucinations, surely?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jen Erik, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Did anyone else pickup that both women took the pills and got into the trunk of their car?? (Sorry--sometimes it's weird sh*t like that that I pick up on lol.)

Some think it was foul play, but another lady did the same thing. I kinda assume it's so they aren't found and rescued if they start to seize/convulse

A diphenhydramine trip would feature terrifying hallucinations, surely?

Absolutely, which is why you'd want to take at least enough to black you out. 4800 mg/three bottles seems to do the trick. This report says he blacked out after 2 hours and the doctor said if he wasn't found he'd be dead. You can find other experiences on this site as well. I wouldn't recommend taking less than three bottles because you could just end up going crazy and not blacking out.

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=92795

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I've studied the reports on people actually dying from this....and nothing compares to the reports of people not dying from it...I have a huge bottle of Benadryl that I thought I would take sometime, but then read too much about the horror stories. Though I think it would put me out fairly soon, trying to get that many pills down my throat (300) and risking a terrifying ending is just too much for me. I think that other drugs that you take, your state of health and a few other factors play in the death. I also wondered why they climbed into trunks...I guess to keep them from getting out of the car for help? I couldn't imagine if hallucinations set in while in the trunk of a car.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Bluedew
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Wouldn't recommend it. I once overdosed on a drug with the same ingredient. My kidneys almost failed. But it was awful. Also, kidney failure is very treatable (kidney dialysis) and it isn't super quick. I don't know the exact time, but I doubt you'd die within 24 hours. So there would be a lot of time to get saved.

Reactions: lv-gras, sini, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Wouldn't recommend it. I once overdosed on a drug with the same ingredient. My kidneys almost failed. But it was awful. Also, kidney failure is very treatable (kidney dialysis) and it isn't super quick. I don't know the exact time, but I doubt you'd die within 24 hours. So there would be a lot of time to get saved.
If you don't mind me asking...how much did you take? I'm under the assumption quite a lot? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
If you don't mind me asking...how much did you take? I'm under the assumption quite a lot? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

I can't remember the exact amount. It was years ago.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
I have been looking into this as my main method.. do you think 3 bottles of unisom + other sleeping pills would do the trick?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Lifeisatrap
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
I have been looking into this as my main method.. do you think 3 bottles of unisom + other sleeping pills would do the trick?

I just took 4800 mg. I'll report back if it doesn't work. If you don't hear from me, then you can probably assume it'll work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Mmmmmmmmm...... I can't say for sure, but ODing is usually one of the most complicated ways to ctb... But I don't know about using unisom. I haven't read about it.
But then neither are many ways or any ways truly complication-free, my friend. Just saying.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
N

No1SpecL2U

Jul 22, 2018
I just took 4800 mg. I'll report back if it doesn't work. If you don't hear from me, then you can probably assume it'll work.
Safe and peaceful travels friend. See you on the other side shortly.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Does'nt seen to be a reliable method.I would'nt take a chance.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
But then neither are many ways or any ways truly complication-free, my friend. Just saying.
Oh, I know that. You have a 50/50 chance with any method. But ODing has been the biggest fail of all.

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Oh, I know that. You have a 50/50 chance with any method. But ODing has been the biggest fail of all.
That's why a combination method makes sense.Like Hitler did.He bit on Cyanide,shot himself and even had guys ready to burn his body up.Left nothing to chance.