Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
My brain is incomplete and incompatible with the challenges of life.

I can understand and relate to eating food for survival but everything else is overwhelming for my brain

I only feel "alive" when I see and read about problems in the world. Example : natural disasters, human rights violations, social injustices etc

But I lack the willpower to "solve" these problems unless I really push my brain to abnormal, unsustainable levels.

To sum up : I am not depressed. My brain suffers from only two problems : inadequacy and maladaptive tendencies.

From Google :
maladaptive -
not adjusting adequately or appropriately to the environment or situation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, DeadD, Brink and 2 others
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
My brain is incomplete and incompatible with the challenges of life.

I can understand and relate to eating food for survival but everything else is overwhelming for my brain

I only feel "alive" when I see and read about problems in the world. Example : natural disasters, human rights violations, social injustices etc

But I lack the willpower to "solve" these problems unless I really push my brain to abnormal, unsustainable levels.

To sum up : I am not depressed. My brain suffers from only two problems : inadequacy and maladaptive tendencies.

From Google :
maladaptive -
not adjusting adequately or appropriately to the environment or situation.

I feel you on the everything is overwhelming for my brain. I break down and cry every time I have to do things that I used to be able to do, in fact I was a boss bitch at getting things done. Now paying the rent is overwhelming. I have to start a new life and I am not up for the task.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sounds like something I feel too
Didn't know it was called like that