D

Diane

Sep 6, 2018
I'm "Diane".

I'm so down and out out that I'm trying to die ASAP! I have a rare monster version of OCD from a head injury that someone caused years back. (They didn't do it on purpose but they were careless, but they didn't care about it or the affects it caused afterwards). I have tried all possible treatment options and nothing has helped .OCD is not always treatable. (people have even tried brain surgeries and brain implants and that even did nothing sometimes) So needless to say hospitalization would not help and would be a real hell hole for me because the urge to do my rituals are so strong that I have thoughts like I would KILL them with my bare hands to get them to leave me alone to do them and some of the stuff I do would bother others there. Other problems have come on as an indirect result of this problem and I'm extremely overwhelmed. it's hard for me to clean and such and I had always made a note to go back and clean, and right now the only thing that is keeping me functional is focusing on dying ASAP. I haven't gone into detail about the new problems that came on but I'll just stay vague for right now. I have been having to depend on family to handle my bank account and anyting that requires online access but I need to get enough Independence back ASAP to die peacefully. And I say this because I can NOT go to any inpatient or enclosed setting or be committed against my will. I fear that happening because I am so overwhelmed with all of the things that have happened here lately. Even if I was I cured, which I would NEVER be, it has taken so many years out of my life that I would never find a decent paying job even if I went through vocational rehab to try to get one. My country does NOT have anything like Dignitas (which helps people die peacefully that have uncurable or untreatable illnesses). so I'm left to my own methods. (I'm also going to mention that my family is getting older and their health is declining as well. If they die, I'm completely on my own).

Yes, I hate the person caused this, but as much as I want me or someone else to KILL them, I can't do that or let someone else do it because basically I am not capable getting a handgun with my little income ( if I shot them I would then have to get the police to shoot me) and I could only let someone else do it if they killed me too because I can't be in jail or ANY enclosed environment for vebei involved with this monster problem.

I am considering this: There is a sexual preditor in my past that I could contact. He made offers but never actually commited heavy sexual acts. But I would tell him that if he didn't kill me by shooting me in the head, I would tell my family what he did and tell them that he DID actually commit sexual acts. One family member already knows (and they do know that he made offers) but if he doesn't want me to tell the other family member ( who would KILL him) that he actually DID do an act AND tell the other one that he actually DID do it and that I didn't tell them I actually took him on his offer because I was too embarrassed about it (and that what he did has caused me severe psychological trauma through my life), he better kill me.

It would take much too long for me to save up money to buy a handgun and then probably commit suicide by cops and I am MUCH to overwhelmed to wait that long. Any advice on how to die peacefully ASAP and on the method I spoke of is much appreciated!!! Thank you all for your time and consideration

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Check out the resource link - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, Ssname, Deutsch and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs :*(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Diane
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I don't think we can really rely on someone else.
I did have someone offer to shoot me but they backed out. I'm not sure if they were serious or joking really. But CTB by choice I think is something you can only do for yourself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ssname, Ashpac and 1 other person
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I wouldn´t ask somebody that did bad things to me, that he should kill me. Maybe he tortures you then. I would take a piece of rope and end it peacefully on my own

Reactions: Midnight and lv-gras
D

Diane

Sep 6, 2018
I wouldn´t ask somebody that did bad things to me, that he should kill me. Maybe he tortures you then. I would take a piece of rope and end it peacefully on my own

I did consider the possibility of him doing that but I have kind of a plan to try to keep him from doing that. (Plus I would also tell him that I live right next door to my nosy landlord-which is the truth, so he better make it snappy with shooting me in the head when he comes in) . I would also get him to show me the gun and that it has bullets in it through the window ( but hide the gun behind his body so no one sees it) before I let him in. When he walked in, I would have the cordless phone in my hand and turned on in the process of dialing 911 so he would shoot me instantly. But I actually don't think he would do this because he would probably think that he would endanger himself more by killing me. And that it would still be more dangerous even if ii followe through
with the threats.

Assisted suicide should be legal globally. It's not right that criminals that commit these heinous crimes and then die of lethal injection die much more peacefully then someone with an untreatable and torturous condition. Every country should have a "Dignitas".

I'm actually just so overwhelmed right now that it's like the only thing that insures my safetyt and keeps me out of any inpatient or enclosed setting is immediate death. I may look for a female suicide partner later here soon, but there's no guarantee that they aren't actually law enforcement and would have me committed against my will.

D

Diane

Sep 6, 2018
Also, just to let everyone know, (and I'm saying this with all due respect), I don't think that hanging is actually a comfortable method.

D

Diane

Sep 6, 2018
I wouldn't mind a hired killer

I want to say please be careful about that because they probably just want to take your money and then couldn't do the job

Reactions: Shay
D

Diane

Sep 6, 2018
I've decided this isn't a good idea. He will probably feel more threatened if he killed me verses me actually following through with the threats. It wouldn't work.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I am considering this: There is a sexual preditor in my past that I could contact. He made offers but never actually commited heavy sexual acts. But I would tell him that if he didn't kill me by shooting me in the head, I would tell my family what he did and tell them that he DID actually commit sexual acts. One family member already knows (and they do know that he made offers) but if he doesn't want me to tell the other family member ( who would KILL him) that he actually DID do an act AND tell the other one that he actually DID do it and that I didn't tell them I actually took him on his offer because I was too embarrassed about it (and that what he did has caused me severe psychological trauma through my life), he better kill me.

Finding it difficult to find anything agreeable about this. I'm glad you've reconsidered it in a recent post.

Just to clarify: there's someone in your life who is deemed a sexual predator. This person made advances towards you, but has never actually done anything to you. Am I right so far?

OK. So, the plan was to blackmail this individual into killing you. If he doesn't agree to kill you, you will tell your family fictitious accounts of sexual assault. A certain family member, upon hearing this, would want to kill him? I hope I'm understanding this fully.

I'll be honest. Pretty insane. I think implicating this individual in your desire to die would not only be incredibly irresponsible, but there's absolutely no justice for anyone else involved. If a family member would go after them upon hearing you were sexually assaulted (even though you weren't), what do you believe would happen if your family member suspected they murdered you instead? Now there's a family member out for revenge, and a sexual predator equipped with a gun who's probably aware of their rage, and would likely defend them self if necessary. The stage you've set is a bit scary.

It's too loose, and incredibly messy. I'm all for creative ideas, but not ones that willfully put people (especially family members) in harms way, or spin tall tales that everyone else will have to deal with when you're gone. It's cruel and unnecessary.

I respect your decision to consider a method, but I hope you stay far, far away from this one in future planning.

D

Diane

Sep 6, 2018
Finding it difficult to find anything agreeable about this. I'm glad you've reconsidered it in a recent post.

Just to clarify: there's someone in your life who is deemed a sexual predator. This person made advances towards you, but has never actually done anything to you. Am I right so far?

OK. So, the plan was to blackmail this individual into killing you. If he doesn't agree to kill you, you will tell your family fictitious accounts of sexual assault. A certain family member, upon hearing this, would want to kill him? I hope I'm understanding this fully.

I'll be honest. Pretty insane. I think implicating this individual in your desire to die would not only be incredibly irresponsible, but there's absolutely no justice for anyone else involved. If a family member would go after them upon hearing you were sexually assaulted (even though you weren't), what do you believe would happen if your family member suspected they murdered you instead? Now there's a family member out for revenge, and a sexual predator equipped with a gun who's probably aware of their rage, and would likely defend them self if necessary. The stage you've set is a bit scary.

It's too loose, and incredibly messy. I'm all for creative ideas, but not ones that willfully put people (especially family members) in harms way, or spin tall tales that everyone else will have to deal with when you're gone. It's cruel and unnecessary.

I respect your decision to consider a method, but I hope you stay far, far away from this one in future planning.

(These are all the reasons why I decided not to use this idea).