AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
Just a random vent thread with no real topic.

I'm so lonely it actually hurts so much, if anyone has advice to cope with loneliness without actually talking to anyone please let me know.

My DMs are open but I understand everyone's too busy with their own problems to bother helping others.

Every time someone I know has a physical health problem they receive so much support from everyone but when depression makes me attempt suicide and almost die everyone thinks it's fine, like it's somehow my fault, I've even been told that I'm intentionally choosing to remain depressed.

Nobody understands that every day in my life is actual torture, either way they don't care.

I haven't felt safe in years, I just wish to find any kind of comfort, I have no safe space anymore.

I've been dissociating for hours every day I'm starting to believe my own fantasies, like they could ever come true.

I hate how this world has affected me, what it has made me become, I'm constantly at my limit, I now have zero tolerance for any minor inconveniences.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, GoatHerder, lovelesslifeless and 1 other person
D

dauntra17

Aug 12, 2024
This time around, I deal with the loneliness because it's going to be over soon, for me. But IDK how to deal with it ongoing, we're not meant to be alone I don't think. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I'd be happy to talk with you

• Love
Reactions: AbusedInnocent