Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'm just so done, just waiting till after January 31st. Still one more thing I need to see, I've been waiting for two years for it, I can't go just yet. I just can't believe I'll never know what it's like to be with a woman and feel truly desired. I've never even held hands before. It hurts so much. Women only desire the most tall and attractive guys. I hate this reality so much. If you don't have a big dick, tall height, and good face it's just over. Women find me literally disgusting. I really am gonna die a virgin who's never felt the touch of a woman. I'm just so glad January will be here soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nofuture1234, sadwriter and Forever Sleep
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Just anybody can fix their looks enough to be average looking so unless you have a horrible disfigured monstrosity, there are things you can do. I'm 33 and a virgin, I don't suffer because of it cause my libido is shot anyway thanks to antidepressants. And I know there is no point in having sex just to get it over with, I think I decided that at 14 years old pretty much.

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
i think the issue is that everyone becomes so unnecessarily hostile towards you whenever you try to talk about it that all you can think about is how to retaliate, and when you can't, you want to die.

i maintain that the problem is not being ugly, but in fact, evil people and not being able to get rid of them.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
D

DarkShadows

Dec 21, 2023
This is something that bugs me sometimes. I've never been in a relationship. I feel I have missed out on feelings that many people take for granted. I wish I knew what it's like to love someone and be loved by someone. Yes.. looks, height etc help but your attitude and personality is also important.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
sex is nice, cause ideally sex is an expression of love. But i just want a girl so i don't have to cook and eat dinners alone again and again.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm just so done, just waiting till after January 31st. Still one more thing I need to see, I've been waiting for two years for it, I can't go just yet. I just can't believe I'll never know what it's like to be with a woman and feel truly desired. I've never even held hands before. It hurts so much. Women only desire the most tall and attractive guys. I hate this reality so much. If you don't have a big dick, tall height, and good face it's just over. Women find me literally disgusting. I really am gonna die a virgin who's never felt the touch of a woman. I'm just so glad January will be here soon.
I haven't had sex in years, sadly. It's not the most important thing, what matters more is the actual girl and the connection you share. If you're young and this is the only reason you want to CTB, be patient! I didn't have a partner until I was 24 and we dated for a year. Before that, I hadn't had sex since I was 18. I lost 20 kilograms and started exercising, dressing better and focused on getting a job. Read some books, join a social mixed-gender sporting team or something. Just keep busy and do what you can! It all balances out. I'm tall but I have glasses and no hair, lol. See what I mean? Very few people are perfect. Best of luck with whatever you choose my friend.

brokenpromise

brokenpromise

Chemist
Jan 3, 2024
Sex itself I find is over rated don't get me wrong it's ok infact good even but speaking as a larger individual of the more portly nature and not the biggest off appendages infact rather average and honestly to be frank not that good looking (small town 4 or 5) and this is not a gloat but rather an example that I'm probably in the high doubles to very low triples of partners at below 40/yr old

A lot of it is displayed confidence vs looks get up each day have a shower brush your hair wash up shave or trim clean up the nether areas ever other week and walk tall :)

Don't be afraid to give a compliment like that's a cute sweater it looks good, or I like your nails, cute bracket, you look great today did you something different ?

Pay attention to details like haircuts, accessory's, etc and actually care and actually mean what you say.

It will happen for ya mate :)

PoorYorick

PoorYorick

Jan 4, 2024
Before you go, just try to buy it. It's available all over the world.