TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Think about it: good and kind people, who are helpful to everyone, who are moral and empathize, have compassion, are angelic, reduce the suffering of others and are very lovely suffer the most horrible things in life and they suffer non stop and there's pretty much nothing to be done to heal them, every single day is hellish for them and they barely can get by. While awful people, sadistic, narcissistic, greedy, vain, selfish, who like to make others suffer for their own pleasure, evil, get ahead in life easily and they have it well in life, guarded from most sufferings and in general they live better than kind people. What the fuck is this shit? Why bad always outweighs the good? My heart sincerely breaks, life is too bitter I swear, fuck it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Morbid Cam, it's_all_a_game, xyzasd and 10 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Think about it: good and kind people, who are helpful to everyone, who are moral and empathize, have compassion, are angelic, reduce the suffering of others and are very lovely suffer the most horrible things in life and they suffer non stop and there's pretty much nothing to be done to heal them, every single day is hellish for them and they barely can get by. While awful people, sadistic, narcissistic, greedy, vain, selfish, who like to make others suffer for their own pleasure, evil, get ahead in life easily and they have it well in life, guarded from most sufferings and in general they live better than kind people. What the fuck is this shit? Why bad always outweighs the good? My heart sincerely breaks, life is too bitter I swear, fuck it.
I can recall thousands of incidents like that. I don't know whether it was because I was kind or people are bad but I know they were unfair and I still haven't got the fix for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, blueclover_., PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
this world was broken and doomed from the very beginning, existence is a horrible mistake

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, avoid_slow_death, Ch92921 and 4 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Life is horrifically cruel. If someone has a good life, it's usually because someone else is suffering.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, Skathon, blueclover_. and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I feel reminded of a story from the early European colonisation of the Americas.

The Native Americans found the idea of land ownership strange and asked something like, "Isn't all the Earth for God's children?" To which the Europeans responded with guns.

Who is going to win an argument between someone thoughtful versus someone violent? It should be clear that human history is largely a story of evil triumphing by virtue of its ruthless nature. And at the microscopic level, people with narcissistic personality disorder are set up to rise to the top in every possible way.

Of course there are plenty of exceptions, like the failure of most of the worst despotic regimes in the 20th century, but it is not easy to outgrow being a primitive species when the very nature of evil is to cheat and murder its way to victory.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, it's_all_a_game, LittleJem and 2 others
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
this world was broken and doomed from the very beginning, existence is a horrible mistake
Life is 100% an accident by pure chance, and a horrible one at that.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, yive, Morbid Cam and 2 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: TheHatedOne
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, of course life is very unfair. It is the way that things are. Many people are disadvantaged right from the start through no fault of their own. Everything is determined by random factors which are out of our control, such as luck and chance. There is no such thing as karma. There is so much suffering in this world and there is no limit as to how bad it can get. Those who are convinced that 'life is a gift' are very delusional. Life is very horrible and I see death as being freedom.

Reactions: blueclover_., Ch92921 and Skathon