B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Years gone down the drain. If only I'd gotten the test sooner. They said it was just depression. But to be fair I thought about getting it checked, but I didn't. I thought I was just lazy and defective.

Suicidal feelings not gone away even though I now know the issue.

What could've been a really beautiful life filled with pleasure....ruined.

Extremely exhausted, can't function.

Trying to get it treated but it seems complex and taking ages. The doctors are kind of shit. If treatment just doesn't work...it's over. Not living like this anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Outsider, noname223, FuneralCry and 1 other person
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Shit, I'm really really sorry about your condition. Sleep is the only thing that I can enjoy and I don't know what I'd do without it.
have you already gotten medication prescribed?

Reactions: BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
What is your treatment if you don't mind to share?

B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I did a trial of the CPAP machine and am going to see the results. It'll either have to be a machine, a mouth guard, surgery and/or a dopamine agonist.

Yes some kind of sleep apnea and periodic limb movement syndrome.

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
If you can sleep with the CPAP on that's I good sign I think. Good luck with it

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
is there a chance you could still have a decent life if this disorder is effectively treated?

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
It was very difficult and I kept taking it off.

Do you have sleep apnea?
No I just know some people who do and they say same as you, noisy machine, dry mouth, want to take it off to get comfortable

when it's on though, it works

Reactions: Beachedwhale
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
i have sleep problem as well...
great problem alongside my other problems
i know how you feel ):

B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
i have sleep problem as well...
great problem alongside my other problems
i know how you feel ):
Have you considered getting a sleep test?

I think lack of sleep made it impossible for me to deal with all of my other issues. And now they have ruined my life, and I feel hopeless about the future and depressed about everything that I missed.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Have you considered getting a sleep test?

I think lack of sleep made it impossible for me to deal with all of my other issues. And now they have ruined my life, and I feel hopeless about the future and depressed about everything that I missed.
there is no sleep test in syria and bad health care that is almost none existent
and i been to psychward for 60 day for other issues, medications that i have taken for a year and half has so far made me far worse

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Health problems can really take away your quality of life, it really is one of the worst things about being alive. It just destroys the will to live really. At least now you have a diagnosis there is a chance you could get better. I agree that doctors are useless and they dismiss too many physical problems as 'depression' or 'anxiety'. They should do their job properly. I wish you the best.

• Love