S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Think this has been discussed here before but are there any undetectable methods that could be used that won't come up in Autopsy after death? Things have been rather grim lately for myself. Wondering is there any way possible so that family members will just think it was an accident?

Reactions: Moon2018
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You'd have to make it look like an accident which is probably more painful and is gonna involve other people in it that will probably end up traumatized. If you take any drugs or do methods like hanging etc.. that's all gonna show in an autopsy. You'd have to do something like get hit by a car, drive into the rail way (ignoring the road lights and that thing that goes down to close off the rail road (??) idk what's it called lol)

Reactions: kkatt
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
You'd have to make it look like an accident which is probably more painful and is gonna involve other people in it that will probably end up traumatized. If you take any drugs or do methods like hanging etc.. that's all gonna show in an autopsy. You'd have to do something like get hit by a car, drive into the rail way (ignoring the road lights and that thing that goes down to close off the rail road (??) idk what's it called lol)
Yeah thats what I figured. Are there no Chemicals available that they wouldn't easily detect that could potentially help?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah thats what I figured. Are there no Chemicals available that they wouldn't easily detect that could potentially help?
If you live alone and you have gas stoves you could leave them open as an "accident".

I don't think so, the chemicals probably won't just evaporate.

Reactions: patheticpartner
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
If you live alone and you have gas stoves you could leave them open as an "accident".

Yeah I do live alone but I heard with natural gas this won't really work anymore or be all that efficient?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Most chemicals show up in autopsy, so only other method is like accidental shooting urslf or something

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Falling off whilst trying to take a selfie at the edge of a cliff/tall building/etc.

Reactions: freebird777, Fthis, kite and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Borrow money from a criminal enterprise that is known to use lethal methods to collect or send a message.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: freebird777, adam&eve and SITEFAN
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018

Modern gas stoves don't do that but a portable gas heater can.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Another way I forgot: you can use CO method but in a way that makes it look non suicidal. Many people have never been told of how a running car in a confined space will eventually build up enough CO to kill the person in the confined space. You could put your car if you have one in a poorly ventilated garage or outbuilding , turn it on and then start doing something in the garage - make it look like you are working on something. But it's difficult to CTB by CO method in this way I have heard of numerous failed attempts

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Borrow money from a criminal enterprise that is known to use lethal methods to collect or send a message.
I spent a long time mixing with the criminal elements and the majority just want the money and violence doesn't get you the money. The more serious debt collectors that I've met will take the debtor, by force if necessary, chain them to a radiator and let them work off their debt that way(if you get my meaning), then drop then back home like nothing ever happened

• Wow
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Also see a previous post I made about small engines that produce CO.
Any way to cause a CO leak in my gas heater that way I can just go to sleep next to it on my couch and everything would look like an accident?

• Love
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Hi!

Here you go: Fluoroacaetate (FA), the sodium salt of fluoroacetic acid, only detectable with headspace-GC/MS in the non-cleaned earwax.

Bye

S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Hi!

Here you go: Fluoroacaetate (FA), the sodium salt of fluoroacetic acid, only detectable with headspace-GC/MS in the non-cleaned earwax.

Bye
Any further info on this? Seems like this would be near impossible to get a hold of.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Any way to cause a CO leak in my gas heater that way I can just go to sleep next to it on my couch and everything would look like an accident?
CO is produced as a result of incomplete combustion of the gas in the heater, so it will depend on the availability of oxygen (from the air) and the design/efficiency of the specific heater.

S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
CO is produced as a result of incomplete combustion of the gas in the heater, so it will depend on the availability of oxygen (from the air) and the design/efficiency of the specific heater.
Hmm ok I'll have to investigate with the heater. how about via the hot water heater?

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Hmm ok I'll have to investigate with the heater. how about via the hot water heater?
Again the amount of CO produced depends on the heater and oxygen supply. A built-in gas hot water heater will probably have a flue/vents that directs the fumes outside, so these would have to be blocked/damaged in order for CO to build up inside.

From www.gassaferegister.co.uk:
Any of the following could be a sign of CO in your home:
  • Floppy yellow or orange flame, rather than crisp blue
  • Dark, sooty staining on or around gas appliances
  • Pilot lights that frequently blow out
  • Increased condensation inside windows

S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Again the amount of CO produced depends on the heater and oxygen supply. A built-in gas hot water heater will probably have a flue/vents that directs the fumes outside, so these would have to be blocked/damaged in order for CO to build up inside.

From www.gassaferegister.co.uk:
Any of the following could be a sign of CO in your home:
  • Floppy yellow or orange flame, rather than crisp blue
  • Dark, sooty staining on or around gas appliances
  • Pilot lights that frequently blow out
  • Increased condensation inside windows
Hmm ok I see what you mean. Might be more complicated than I was thinking.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Hmm ok I see what you mean. Might be more complicated than I was thinking.
Yeah, its not so simple to make it look accidental.

Also, its worth a warning - this CO method could put other people at risk, depending on who might visit/find you. As with the firefighters in that link I shared, CO can kill very quickly.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
A guy in the Uk died when he went for a break "by himself" for a couple of days and "accidentally" cooked his burgers on a BBQ in his camper van.

I think the only way is to use one of the more peaceful methods and stage it as an accident, then hope they'll think it wasn't deliberate.

S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
I know this might be painful but how about choking on food? Heard you'll pass out within minutes. I heard it you eat large chunk of steak its possible?

neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
If you live someplace cold, hypothermia? You could probably get wasted and make it look like an accident.

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Nitrogen. If someone cleans up afterwards, there will be absolutely no evidence.

Reactions: Endeavour
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Nitrogen. If someone cleans up afterwards, there will be absolutely no evidence.
Yeah there's some petechiae usually but it's not definitive and it's almost impossible to detect. You just need a willing participant to tidy up. Someone who doesn't mind going to prison if they get caught.

S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah there's some petechiae usually but it's not definitive and it's almost impossible to detect. You just need a willing participant to tidy up. Someone who doesn't mind going to prison if they get caught.
Good luck with that though.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Good luck with that though.
I'm thinking of starting a service - endeavours portable we-come-to-you nitrogen delivery service. Reasonable prices, no tyre kickers. Bucket kickers only.

Reactions: loopylou and neitherherenorthere
neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I'm thinking of starting a service - endeavours portable we-come-to-you nitrogen delivery service. Reasonable prices, no tyre kickers. Bucket kickers only.
I'm sold. Good slogan, too. Home visit VAD services would be great. Your entrepreneurial spirit reminded me of an article I read a while back-- By the time you read this, I'll be dead

Reactions: Euthanza and Endeavour
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
That's gonna be really hard. I don't know if this would work, but it's something that I thought of: Tell everyone you have covid before you ctb, could possibly make it so you are never autopsied due to fear of infection and people may assume you died of covid. Again, not sure this would actually work, just throwing it out there.