D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Unconsciousness. Lets assume you can achieve it. Would you then NOT experience what comes after? Surely, you cannot avoid experiencing death itself. Would the intervening period of O2 starvation but the demesne of the NDE?

Anyone got any experience of unconsciousness from an attempt? Any memories or out like a light?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, bag.of.cats and 3 others
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
Glad you mentioned it. I remember leaving my AC on 16 degree Celsius and smoking hash and sleeping. I had almost frozen to death as I was only wearing shorts. Could not recall a single memory of a dream when I woke up 13 hours later. It was as close to unconsciousness as I had ever gotten.

There was nothing but peace there, believe me.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, bag.of.cats and 4 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Unconsciousness. Lets assume you can achieve it. Would you then NOT experience what comes after? Surely, you cannot avoid experiencing death itself. Would the intervening period of O2 starvation but the demesne of the NDE?

Anyone got any experience of unconsciousness from an attempt? Any memories or out like a light?
No, I didn't get close enough to death from my suicide attempt on Benadryl I would need something stronger or more or less effective.

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap