• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

zzzaine

Jul 26, 2022
Hello there, I've now taken the full decision on cbt, however the planning and method is certainly overwhelming me. I've looked over SN of N but in my country it's basically impossible to get your hands on that. Also I have definitely discarded hanging since my cousin did it that way back in oct last year and it has essentially traumatized my entire family, thus I would not want to bring them anymore pain. I've been looking into a cocktail mix of drugs, maybe like 6g magnesium, 6g of Amitriptyline, 2g of lamictal, 1g of lorazepam, 1g of and Dimenhydrinate as a antiemetic, and any other pills that I can found in my house (there's some valprovic acid, Valsartan, sleeping pills, even paracetamol). Yet i don't know how likely it'll work and the last thing I want is to survive, since I've already survived 2 previous attempts (one by cutting, that obviously didn't work and the other on a very very low dose of lye, which btw don't recommend in any way it was extremely painful). Also I don't want it to be very gory since I have two younger siblings and I wouldn't want them to get any sort of trauma bc of them finding me.
Sorry if it's to long…

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hello. No, don´t do any experiements with any medications you find in your house. If you survive, and I guess you will, your life might be worse than now. I have a guide for Amitriptyline, but I can´t send it to you. As a new member you have to post more to send/receive PM. SN is easy to get worldwide. N is also possible to get but risky, also depending where you live (don´t post it). Take your time and look around in the forum. Interact with other users and you will find the infos you need.

Do not trust every source.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not going to comment on any specific method, although I agree that experimenting with pills around your house isn't the best idea. What I will say is in regard to your comment that your family was traumatized by your cousin hanging themselves back in Oct of last year, and that is the reason you have dismissed that as a method for you to ctb. I'd suggest to you that, no matter what method you choose, your family will still be traumatized. I think it has little to do with the method. It has to do with how much they cared about your cousin, and how much they care about you, too, should you ctb. There's really no getting around that.

Reactions: hopelessandconfused
M

maya.sml

Sep 15, 2022
Hello. No, don´t do any experiements with any medications you find in your house. If you survive, and I guess you will, your life might be worse than now. I have a guide for Amitriptyline, but I can´t send it to you. As a new member you have to post more to send/receive PM. SN is easy to get worldwide. N is also possible to get but risky, also depending where you live (don´t post it). Take your time and look around in the forum. Interact with other users and you will find the infos you need.

Do not trust every source.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sources-and-scam-megathread.94434/
How do you even look up dealers for stuff like that ?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Amityptiline is a method somewhere in this forum you'll find quantities. It takes up to 36 hours so you would need to be somewhere you won't be found. It's a method I have too, but am nervous about it working.

Re traumatising family - after two attempts they must already know you are suffering. I don't want to upset people either but my mental health is unbearable without drugs: which I'm going to get now…

I'm sure you've suffered enough and agonised over it enough. It sounds like you've tried medication too. So please be kind to yourself: these feelings are a curse I would wish on nobody

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I only know about the magnesium. It's possible to die since it's a muscle relaxant? But unlikely. You'll poop a lot. I took 12x 250mg yesterday... Maybe that's why I'm weirdly cheerful today. I ate too. Pooped but not as much as 40g of vitamin c