S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
Unbelievable that people with a lack of self-awareness, a lack of respect and a lack of empathy do not count on consequences. If they choose a victim with too much self-awareness, too much respect and too much empathy, they risk that their victim will lay in the grave. That it hits them like a boomerang. In that case everyone will see them as they are. They have destroyed part of their own village. The talk will spread like ripples in water. Because it's not just suicide. It's not just a search for me. It is far worse and it will dawn on everyone how far you can drive people out. All the way to where there victim, can't think rationally. That they were so stupid they never realized I was learning to manipulate them 5 year ago. To survive. To not be shamed. To drag out time in hopes of winning the lottery so I could pay my life back somehow. Maybe at the last moment that I win my life back. Regardless, my life is pushed to the point where maybe a thousands people will to look at me or hear about me. Whether it is as a millionaire or a young man who laid down in the grave. It won't last long, that life i live now. Soon I'll be fine no matter what. Dead or alive. Both outcomes present some challenges. And I take them like a man.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Daxter_87 and LoiteringClouds