• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hydrangeacorp

Jan 25, 2024
I have lost all trust and hope in people. I have lost any ability to talk to them or maintain any friendships or relationships. I have nothing to say, I have no ability to interact anymore, I just can't do it. I have lost faith in people, they seem pointless to talk to. It seems like a rigged, strange and cruel business transaction I was never cut out for that will end in hurt either way. I can't do it, I have lost the ability for it.

I have lost the will to do anything in general, I just don't want to anymore, there is just no point.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, puppybrained, Velvet Fortress and 2 others
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
what makes them seem pointless to talk to? just wondering to understand the situation better

Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
Hard same. I want to turn the social needs switch off so it's not an agonizing pain point to not be able to connect with people in any way anymore

Reactions: lemonbunny
puppybrained

puppybrained

they/them
Jul 15, 2024
me too, i feel like i wasnt made to get along with people. i dont understand them, they dont understand me, and frankly im really scared of them. i wish i didnt have the baseline need for socializing because i hate being at the whim of others'.