I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I plan to ctb by full suspension hanging. I was practicing to passout using a ligature of diameter 3 mm and my hands. I placed the ligature below my Adam's apple near the base of the neck. But I am unable to passout even after 60 seconds. Where I am going wrong?

Your inputs are appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wonder the same. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. (In my case, I''ve tried PARTIAL and I read that even after 20 seconds I should pass out!! Seems impossible!)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I wonder the same. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. (In my case, I'm trying full suspension and I read that even after 20 seconds I should pass out!! Seems impossible!)
So have you tried full suspension hanging? How did you get saved?

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
You need a rope with 10mm (padded with a soft rag), positioned above adam's apple, then do a Long drop(wiki).

Last edited:
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I wonder the same. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. (In my case, I''ve tried PARTIAL and I read that even after 20 seconds I should pass out!! Seems impossible!)
I felt desperate to and had to practice multiple time to finally get it. It's truly quick and painless when done right. When done wrong, you have this exploding head feeling and SI that quicks in.

For me the key element was to apply more much weight and place it on the jugular and carotid. I also had to change the position of my head face to the ground. Hope it mais sense
I felt desperate to and had to practice multiple time to finally get it. It's truly quick and painless when done right. When done wrong, you have this exploding head feeling and SI that quicks in.

For me the key element was to apply more much weight and place it on the jugular and carotid. I also had to change the position of my head face to the ground. Hope it mais sense
Also, if done right, you shouldn't feel any suffocation feeling. And SI shouldn't kick in. SI kicks in when you feel like you are suffocating or like your head is exploding.

• Wow
Reactions: NodusTollens, Wrennie, Initiated and 1 other person
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Update: 180 seconds of constriction and still no passing out. Just the feeling of head exploding.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Wrennie
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
how did yoi try it?

i have similar problems.

thinking about long drop but dont know how can i figure out. the force i need to break my neck REALLY sure. anybidy knows how much kg i need to break my neck? o dont trust the table of weight / high. amd i dont want to by by concious after a 3 meter jump intoa noose........

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
how did yoi try it?

i have similar problems.

thinking about long drop but dont know how can i figure out. the force i need to break my neck REALLY sure. anybidy knows how much kg i need to break my neck? o dont trust the table of weight / high. amd i dont want to by by concious after a 3 meter jump intoa noose........
I was just trying to get unconscious using a thin ligature and force of my hands.
A seriously strong anchor point and ligature is needed for Long drop hanging. Make sure they are reliable.

Last edited:
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
of course. and a strong rope. nut i dont know how deep i should fall/jump. 6 metres maybe .... i am pnly 40 kg

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: wunschtraum
B

burythecastle

Dec 25, 2020
I think 3mm of diameter is too little. Also you need to drop your weight fully when doing partial otherwise you might block only the veins. If done right you should feel yourself pass out in seconds

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I think 3mm of diameter is too little. Also you need to drop your weight fully when doing partial otherwise you might block only the veins. If done right you should feel yourself pass out in seconds
I was trying to passout using force of my hands. It was an experiment. To ctb I will go with full suspension hanging. Partial suspension hanging is rocket science tbh :)

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021