• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Would anyone be able to verify Ds email address? One of my friends from here received it from another member and I just wanted to see if someone could inbox me and I could verify that I have the right email address.

Reactions: Passersby and som1
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
This is the most up to date PPH and D is legit. I got my order this month.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/
I struggled to get it open with my chrome browser but Microsoft Edge opened it (very slowly) and I was able to download it as a pdf.

Reactions: justsayin and som1
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Would anyone be able to verify Ds email address? One of my friends from here received it from another member and I just wanted to see if someone could inbox me and I could verify that I have the right email address.

You should not trust emails recieved from forum members. What you should do, is compare that email with the one from PPH in the sticky thread, and report here if they are different. It's also possible to verify using checksums (example thread).

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
You should not trust emails recieved from forum members. What you should do, is compare that email with the one from PPH in the sticky thread, and report here if they are different. It's also possible to verify using checksums (example thread).
That's why I always link to the PPH that the moderator posted. The problem is, many people (including myself at the time) have a hard time loading it on certain browsers.

Reactions: justsayin
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
That's why I always link to the PPH that the moderator posted. The problem is, many people (including myself at the time) have a hard time loading it on certain browsers.

I know. The reason for problems is that there are not many virus-free hosting sites that won't take down a pirated book. At some point I tested bunch of them, and uploaded older revision of the book (it's in this thread, and email should be the same).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lost Magic
T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I can't compare them if I can't open the PPeH on anything and just get an error message, tried safari chrome and Microsoft edge on my laptop and phone. That's why I wanted maybe two or three people to inbox me it or if they could email me the PPeH if they've downloaded it.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I can't compare them if I can't open the PPeH on anything and just get an error message, tried safari chrome and Microsoft edge on my laptop and phone. That's why I wanted maybe two or three people to inbox me it or if they could email me the PPeH if they've downloaded it.

In my second post here is a link to a thread with three download links. Is none of them working?