U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I have no money. Can't buy a gun. Can't drink my SN. Have no car so I can't drive off a cliff. I am unable to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: medmaksi, Praestat_Mori, KAZ-2Y5 and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You've got SN? How come you can't drink it? Maybe you're just not ready to go?

Reactions: GasMonkey
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Personally I also won't be comfortable with drinking SN.I know my survival instincts would kick in and I might call someone for help after drinking it.However if I didn't have an alternative then I would go for it.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
no privacy
Are you in a medical facility or jail or shelter? Confined to bed coz of poor health?You can't go somewhere else to take sn? Its really hard to live and to take your life, Sometimes its much harder to take your life. I'm sorry you're trapped in such a situation

KarmicRain

KarmicRain

Mar 27, 2023
So what I always imagine is a doing a mix of things.
Maybe take a sedative first to calm the si. I always imagine taking some before just jumping off somewhere really high. just feels the most likely to work and easiest to access.

• Informative
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze and ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's really so dreadful and tiring feeling trapped here, it certainly should be easier to finally be free from everything, I find it horrible how there isn't the option to just choose to never wake again.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Are you in a medical facility or jail or shelter? Confined to bed coz of poor health?You can't go somewhere else to take sn? Its really hard to live and to take your life, Sometimes its much harder to take your life. I'm sorry you're trapped in such a situation
So I live with my mom and my family in an apartment. My brother and I share a room. My mom has her own room, my sister has her own room. We have 2 bathrooms: one that's in the hallway next to my mom's room and one in me and my brother's room. Also my sister and my mom's rooms are in the hallway. It leads out to the living room which also has the door that leads to outside of the apartment. So you see how I have no privacy here.

I don't have poor health it's just I can't go anywhere because I don't have a car.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
May i know y can't u drink your sn?
no privacy
I'm in the same situation, i don't have the minimum amount of privacy, i live in a shitty crowded apartment with my family and I'm fucking poor even haven't money to afford to book a hotel room.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I have no money. Can't buy a gun. Can't drink my SN. Have no car so I can't drive off a cliff. I am unable to die.
I'm sorry friend, I'm stuck here too 😢 my body just won't shut down no matter how many pills I take. You can't hide and turn the shower on and drink it? The shower running will buy you some time I would think.

• Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
They took away every good method, fu*k society

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I'm sorry friend, I'm stuck here too 😢 my body just won't shut down no matter how many pills I take. You can't hide and turn the shower on and drink it? The shower running will buy you some time I would think.
Its recommended in the guide to make sure not to be interrupted 4 to 12 hours after drinking the sn.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Its recommended in the guide to make sure not to be interrupted 4 to 12 hours after drinking the sn.
Oh i didn't know it could take that long 😬 I'm sorry, I don't know anything about sn. It sounds like a sure way to get busted and straight to psych

• Hugs
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
So I live with my mom and my family in an apartment. My brother and I share a room. My mom has her own room, my sister has her own room. We have 2 bathrooms: one that's in the hallway next to my mom's room and one in me and my brother's room. Also my sister and my mom's rooms are in the hallway. It leads out to the living room which also has the door that leads to outside of the apartment. So you see how I have no privacy here.

I don't have poor health it's just I can't go anywhere because I don't have a car.
So you're young like a minor? Are there extenuating circumstances pushing you to ctb?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
So you're young like a minor? Are there extenuating circumstances pushing you to ctb?
no I'm 27. I live a pretty OK life it's not like my family is so poor that t drives me to suicide. It's more so internal that makes me want to kill myself and sometimes external things.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and Starry✧・゚Daze
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
no I'm 27. I live a pretty OK life it's not like my family is so poor that t drives me to suicide. It's more so internal that makes me want to kill myself and sometimes external things.
If you are 28 you can take taxi or order something like rope I think

Iam like you but I don't know what I do I'm thinking of going into the desert and dying of dehydration if the rope doesn't work

• Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
If you are 28 you can take taxi or order something like rope I think

Iam like you but I don't know what I do I'm thinking of going into the desert and dying of dehydration if the rope doesn't work
Yeah I mean I could probably go for full hanging. The problem is it is really hot out there and I heard people hear you screaming when you do full hanging. Also I heard you can go there for hours hanging without dying. And frankly I don't want to deal with the carotid artery again after what I went through with it. It was horrible. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Aww..
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Yeah I mean I could probably go for full hanging. The problem is it is really hot out there and I heard people hear you screaming when you do full hanging. Also I heard you can go there for hours hanging without dying. And frankly I don't want to deal with the carotid artery again after what I went through with it. It was horrible. Thanks for the suggestion though.
For me I will go to the desert and die there

• Aww..
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Its really none of my business so I'm going on a limb here an so don't bite lols!😊
Have you explored, exhausted every option like free resources of counseling, medication etc before ctb?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Do you ever get away at all from your home and your family? Like go away with friends for a weekend or such?
I don't have any physical friends really. Don't worry I'm working on it.
Its really none of my business so I'm going on a limb here an so don't bite lols!😊
Have you explored, exhausted every option like free resources of counseling, medication etc before ctb?
Well I'm on olanzapine, seen a psychiatrist, looking for work. I'm doing what I can.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
It's hard to have friends these days.

Reactions: ChronicPain23