Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You go into your mailbox to collect your mail.

You find an un-marked sealed package.

You take it inside. You open it.

Inside of the package you find four items.

A loaded gun. A cell phone. Two folders.

One folder detailing your web history and logs of your sanctioned suicide posts.

The other contains a photo of someone you don't know and personal information.

The cell phone rings. You pick it up. The voice on the other end is very Abrupt.

You are told that you have two options.

Kill the stranger in the second folder and be granted the perfect painless death of your choice.

Refuse the job and be killed in the most painful way possible and have all your information leaked to everyone.
Coincidentally, the strangers life will be spared and no longer targeted.

You are offered no explanation or details other than the persons info.

What do you chose and why?

Detailed answers only.

(This is a psychological test)

VbEloWwOz3QqYBsqIZ

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I know you said detailed answers only but mine doesn't require much.

I agree to kill the stranger and then take the loaded gun and blow my head off.
Jokes on them a gun is my method anyways lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Sleeper System
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Interesting hypothetical. I really don't care about having my history leaked, especially if I'm not around to be affected by it in any way. I also would probably deeply hate the stranger if I got to know them. Also living is bad and I'd be doing them a favor by helping them not continue doing it. So with that said, I'd do what benefits me most and achieves the personal outcome I want.
However, in reality, I would not trust that the phone person would actually grant me a painless death. They probably just want to trick me into committing a crime for them against someone they have some issue with.

Reactions: Sleeper System and Neverfeltdeader
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
My search history is nothing too crazy or embarrassing and this site would probably offer some explanation as to why I killed myself; however, if painful includes hours of torture, being buried alive and a slow death, than I would easily kill the stranger (easier said than done). I mean, I'd have so much guilt and paranoia left in me right after I commit the murder that I would 100% ctb the way I want to.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I am not super religious but to a certain extent I do believe in karma. So as long as I have not harmed anyone knowingly, I would like to prefer nobody can harm me. And if I do get a painful death , may be I shall accept that , but I shall not kill anyone.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
ohhh..I think this is a movie plot or something.
Well, I'd go with the painful death..
I've always upheld that suicide is an individual's choice. The scenario states I won't be told anything else aside from the personal information, so it's a possibility that the stranger does not want to die, and that i'd be assisting in a murder. So hard pass on that.
If I do A and kill the other person, there's no guarantee they wont release my information even after I was given what I was promised(peaceful exit).
So it comes down to the pain before I die. Like a lot of people, releasing my information wouldnt matter either way.
Nope, still sticking with B on this one because B would, in my mind, mean im the only one who suffered, and I have enough of that right now anyway.