H

heavenangels

Jul 11, 2023
Hi , does anyone know of any sn sources in the uk or that ship to the uk? i found a polish one but as i went to buy it said payment wasn't available? so are there any sources available or any ways to ctb with some type of chemical ?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Here you can find an overview:

If you don´t find a SN source that ships to the UK, this might be an option:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

H

heavenangels

Jul 11, 2023
Here you can find an overview:

If you don´t find a SN source that ships to the UK, this might be an option:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
are you aware of any sn sources in general, they don't have to ship to the uk.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This might be an option:

But problem is, that UK customs checks the package.

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Hi, did you find anywhere? If so please DM me the link for the SN that ships to the UK :)

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Think I'm too new to be DM'd but desperately watching all threads … please someone update if they have any success accessing it in UK x

G

GM28

Jun 17, 2021
UK also and would love a DM and link to somewhere that ships if possible! Appreciate any help loads!

F

FalseRodent

Aug 24, 2023
Same here, I've been looking for a while since my last attempt of getting some got caught up in customs

sueoffside

sueoffside

forget dbt and cbt i wanna ctb
Dec 11, 2019
Pls dm me with SN sources.. urgent please please help thank you

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Has anyone in the UK recieved SN through customs in the last 6 months? I've not heard anyone do so.

S

sympathyforthedevil

Beggars Banquet
Nov 3, 2023
Would also like to find source^^pls dm

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
In the UK myself, (no, I don't know and haven't located any supplier) I'd be very cautious about anyone who contacts you in response to a plea for an SN source. In general the few UK members who manage to obtain SN seem to treasure the supplier's particulars like gold dust, and are most unlikely to just pass it on indiscriminately to a complete stranger who has only very recently been accepted onto the group, my view.
My own experience is that genuine UK producers/suppliers will only sell to recognised and registered businesses or labs and delivery will be to their commercial premises.
SN is also on the Customs & Excise watch list for imported chemicals, so if ordered from overseas the sender will need to give an inaccurate description of contents.
Sorry if this all sounds very discouraging … it's just as much of a downer to me.

Reactions: losing hope
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Yeah acquiring in the UK is very difficult atm. Companies won't supply to individuals and customs are cracking down on anything coming in.

The days of easy access (at least for the UK) are over.

• Aww..
Reactions: SVEN
S

sympathyforthedevil

Beggars Banquet
Nov 3, 2023
thanks both really helpful…though really frustrating as you say, especially after I have everything else ready. (Mistakenly thought this was the easiest get)

Will do more of my own research