Elenafaith1988

Elenafaith1988

Feb 12, 2020
Hi there.
I am in the uk and i wish to end my life. I was trying to source nitrogen but was having difficulty. So as a second choice i was wondering how to get the drinkable thing.. sorry cant remember its name.. in to the uk? Im assuming people cant just post it to me and that mail gets checked for these things. Any clues?

Many thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Emily_Numb and wannago
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Mail rarely gets checked for these things. People order drugs online all the time. Chances of them picking up SN are slim IMO.
I'm on the fence about my method of choice but SN seems to be next to impossible to order domestically UK>UK, so a lot of people order from places like Ukraine, Poland, India etc.
Source: UK resident that has ordered a lot.
Not sure where you'd get Nitrogen.

Reactions: forced2live
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hi there.
I am in the uk and i wish to end my life. I was trying to source nitrogen but was having difficulty. So as a second choice i was wondering how to get the drinkable thing.. sorry cant remember its name.. in to the uk? Im assuming people cant just post it to me and that mail gets checked for these things. Any clues?

Many thanks
Hi there.

Many thanks
Joined Feb. 13, 2020? Only 2 posts showing up under your name, and both very recent? You do not know about the resource section? You refer to a 'drinkable thing'? Sorry, but I have been on this site for a long time, and nothing here feels right. Just to give a heads up to others...please be careful who you are talking to, and what you tell them. Something very wrong here.

Reactions: wannago and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Hi there.

Many thanks
You really don't sound old enough to be using this website. You do realise it's for over 18's right?
Secondly, no one here is going to send you anything to take your own life. If you want to explore the resources section to actual understand what you are talking about first, then take a look. They are easy to find.
I would say that the fact you don't even know what the substances are called means that you aren't ready or don't really want to CTB. Perhaps try speaking to a professional about the reasons for you wanting to take your own life? Hopefully you can find some support outside of this forum.
I wish you the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: wannago
Elenafaith1988

Elenafaith1988

Feb 12, 2020
Sorry if i dont sound genuine. I get confused between sodium nitrate and nembutol. Im 38 so well over tge 18 age mark. I signed up here about a year ago under a different name but then couldnt remember the name i used as your not supposed to use your real name.

My preference last year was to use ecit bag and innert gas. I researched that to the hilt but tried to order some but as it was to a house and not a business ie pub ir welders i coukdnt get any. Came back on to find other methods hence my new name and recent posts.

Apologies if i seem suspicious. Its def not the case and i understand your caution.