• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I have read thread after thread but found no solution.

Does anyone know what can be ordered from Amazon etc to prevent yourself from throwing up 'vomiting' before taking cbt stuff?

I have something to take for cbt but the hardest thing is finding something that is fast and easy to buy in the uk to keep the other stuff inside the stomach.

There must be something that would work ?

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
The only one that you can easily get is Pepto-Bismol. Other than that, I can't think of any others that are OTC in most of the world. Maybe you could travel to Mexico or Iran and get their dirt cheap antiemetics, since they barely have any rules on what the pharmacies can give out. I'm half joking, but if your really dedicated...

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
When I last checked the PPH it recommended Dramamine as a UK OTC AE. That's what I plan on getting.

Reactions: 90starve and jonward55